Recommitted Jayden Short [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Would you take 94 and a truck load of manure?

Seriously though, seems a pretty solid player in an elite backline, odds are his form turns to s**t if he played for a bottom 8 side.
Always possible but has the skill set to be good anywhere imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 94ish should just about do it, as long as the Tigers pay half his salary.

maybe the pies can trade him in.not in order but.

dunn.crisp.murray
howe.short.varcoe

once again showing how elite you guys are at buying in players yet spuds at drafting.

dunn.crisp.murray
howe.short.varcoe

once again showing how elite you guys are at buying in players yet spuds at drafting.
I think we can hit and miss at both. Players like Lynch, Young and White were misses in trades/FA while we’ve hit on Grundy, De Goey early and Phillips late in the draft

I'm pretty confident he'll stay - would be others ahead of him that the club would be looking to part with if it came down to it.

Still young and has plenty of footy left in him so would be a shame to see him leave.

dunn.crisp.murray
howe.short.varcoe

Spuds at drafts?
Hahahaha.

Carltons drafted three or 4 genuine good players in the last decade.

Go pick some more rejects from bottom clubs that can't get games.

Mate of mine's son is close friends with Short...'not happy Jan' with his current offer!! Might seek a trade if you don't 'show him the money'
Jayden Short wont leave trust me, He knows the opportunity he has to play in a winning side and is loving life and his football at the tigers
They will come to a deal and he will sign. Richmond doesnt lose players it wants to keep

Jayden Short wont leave trust me, He knows the opportunity he has to play in a winning side and is loving life and his football at the tigers
They will come to a deal and he will sign. Richmond doesnt lose players it wants to keep
He will if you guys are $hort (pardon the punt) changing his new contract offer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back