Think Tank Jazny's top 7 worst trades of 2019 - THREAD WILL BE UPDATED!

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
The Melbourne get pick 8, North get future 1st of Melbourne + pick 26, + pick 50 is madness from Melbourne.

"Under the draft value index, even if the Demons win the premiership next year (meaning their future pick is worth 948 points), North will be ahead in the trade by 473 points."

It reminds me of their ineptness in taking Scully and Trengove before Dustin Martin!

Feb 12, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
I'm getting reliable mail that the big Jerkoff Jenkins will be heading down to Geelong for absolutely nuthin! And to top it off, the Radelaide Crows will be paying the majority of his salary, we'll be paying him rookie wages. That's a fair initiation for day old coach Matthew Nicks. Gets to join the Wellsy shitlist alongside Vozzo, Cochrane and Lethlean. Who's next?

Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
If the Handbaggers trade for Josh Jenkins we found our #1

The facts fail to support this assumption.

You assure us Jonathon Patton is a trade triumph who is gunna be a star, but how do we reconcile this with the information that Josh Jenkins has kicked only the small matter of 166 goals more than Patton in careers beginning the same year at a game average of 2.01 to 1.46? And that this 2.01 is clearly better than both Breust and Gunston, and effectively the same as Roughead's 2.04?

And that Jenkins has kicked more goals than Patton every single year. And that Jenkins kicked as many goals in his FOURTH BEST year out of 8 as Patton managed in his best year? Or that Jenkins has helped out his ruckmen, as modern tall forwards must, with only 439 more hitouts than Patton?

So if Jenkins is such a hideously terrible pick up as you contend, is there even a word in the english language to describe trading for Patton?

And as for Sam Frost............ * me.

Last edited:

FurTheWin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2017
Amongst the pigeons
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Banshees
I'm getting reliable mail that the big Jerkoff Jenkins will be heading down to Geelong for absolutely nuthin! And to top it off, the Radelaide Crows will be paying the majority of his salary, we'll be paying him rookie wages. That's a fair initiation for day old coach Matthew Nicks. Gets to join the Wellsy shitlist alongside Vozzo, Cochrane and Lethlean. Who's next?

I think it should be called The Geelong Cats Trade Week from now on

Back