reubski23

Club Legend
Jun 20, 2009
Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tom Brady
He is fantastic I have been on this bandwagon since 2003.

He is polarizing because of his confidence not because of his commentary/hosting ability.

I enjoy him on Triple M and on 7. Different mediums different style of calling.

The biggest thing for me is that Saturday night football has gone from unwatchable to must watch

I’ve always liked his commentary. He is one of the few who can add colour without his a actual call suffering as a result.
Commentators like BT can’t do it, but JB can.

Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Maybe in part because channel 7 commentators are so awful. I think he's their best one. I never really appreciated him in the past but he's been a breath of fresh air on their Saturday night games.
Wait until he starts calling everyone “an absoloute Star” or the ball gets smothered or kicked out of bounds on the full and comes out with “OH NO!!”

BRWB

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Brayshaw is the shining light of sevens commentary team.

Absolute indictment on seven.

Premiership Player
Mar 29, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
Great footy commentator, average cricket commentator: "Finchy's an unbelievable talent who has an enormous ability to hit the cricket ball an extraordinarily long way".

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Great footy commentator, average cricket commentator: "Finchy's an unbelievable talent who has an enormous ability to hit the cricket ball an extraordinarily long way".
"With his massive levers"

Commentating well currently. We will see how long it lasts before he goes back to the Channel 9 cricket version

Back