News JDG in trouble for “inappropriate touching”.

Should JDG be punished? IQ has no issue.

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I said it at the start of the season, Collingwood are in the media's gunsights and there will be no escape.

Every rumour of anything inappropriate will be trumpeted as fact.

That JGD couldn't conceive his action would have consequences is another demonstration of his lack of awareness.

It's ok, I asked Jordy to harvest some belly button lint for me and he just missed the target by a bit.

Really. What a beat up. PC craziness

Do you think it's a bad look that it seems to be mainly the black players who get their private areas groped at football clubs?

Didn't Lumumba point out that a lot of Collingwood players were obsessed with his dick because he was black?

Didn't we just have a 3 month investigation called the Do Better report were we agreed to not treat black people poorly?

Yep... dumb as dogshit this is. If it's REALLY not a problem (and don't forget IQ is just a kid trying to fit in) then do it in private FFS, not on national TV.

Do you think it's a bad look that it seems to be mainly the black players who get their private areas groped at football clubs?

Didn't Lumumba point out that a lot of Collingwood players were obsessed with his dick because he was black?

The one obsessed with Lumumba's dick was Lumumba.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's just weird!! Why pat another man on the Butt in the first place.?.. why then grab his arse cheek like he did at the end there? Why would you do it on camera? Why would you do it when you are JDG? Why?

Seriously what sort of culture do we have there now?

Didn't we just have a 3 month investigation called the Do Better report were we agreed to not treat black people poorly?

Yep... dumb as dogshit this is. If it's REALLY not a problem (and don't forget IQ is just a kid trying to fit in) then do it in private FFS, not on national TV.
Up until your post I hadn’t thought about this being IQ and a coloured issue . I think you are jumping too hard. It’s a footy club and people muck around with their mates. If IQ has a worry reckon he will speak up

Gee the merda media are smelling Collingwood blood like a Bloodhound, De Goey pinches bum , lets hang him, Tiger players feel up their team mates eggs , minimal fuss, Bizarro World we live in at Magpie land.

Wasn’t Lumumba the one who brang up the size of his dick while giving a speech at a club function.

Up until your post I hadn’t thought about this being IQ and a coloured issue . I think you are jumping too hard. It’s a footy club and people muck around with their mates. If IQ has a worry reckon he will speak up

mhmm, you must’ve forgotten countless black people who literally said “I didn’t speak up because I was young and trying to fit in”...

also we recently had the Mabior Chol shitstorm where Richmond players tried to grope him because he was black, now we have a Collingwood player, on Indecent Assault charges, after the “Do Better” report, sticking his finger into a young black teammates ass...

If you can’t see any problem with that then I dunno what else to say

Wasn’t Lumumba the one who brang up the size of his dick while giving a speech at a club function.

perhaps, but wasn’t it constantly mentioned by players while he was at the club because he was black? pretty sure Majak Daw and Joel Wilkinson shared similar stories, and then obviously Chol and Richmond is the same.

mhmm, you must’ve forgotten countless black people who literally said “I didn’t speak up because I was young and trying to fit in”...

also we recently had the Mabior Chol shitstorm where Richmond players tried to grope him because he was black, now we have a Collingwood player, on Indecent Assault charges, after the “Do Better” report, sticking his finger into a young black teammates ass...

If you can’t see any problem with that then I dunno what else to say
there are no words for how much you overact to things. Two kids taking the piss in the Change rooms is now racist. Right.

What did the two Richmond players get for grabbing their team mate by the genitals last year?I’d say DeGoey’s touching was at the lower end of the scale compared to what they did,

So no doubt he'll get triple the punishment.

Back