News JDG in trouble for “inappropriate touching”.

Should JDG be punished? IQ has no issue.

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Regardless of personal view points, it would be nice if De Goey can make headlines only for kicking goals, at least until his trial.
Well,that’s certainly true.I think this latest incident was a bit of a storm in a teacup,but he certainly does have other more serious issues to face,which we all know about.

I have a confession to make.

I am guilty of having tapped men on the bottom.

I may have on occasions said "I'd tap that" about a guy's ass

Im not sure I meant the same thing you just meant though.

AFL media are very homophobic these days.

The way the word 'phobic' is being used today.. horrible. 'New covid normal.. pre covid normal'.. absolute rubbish.. I've got a mind of my own.. I shouldn't be told what think and feel about certain things.. otherwise I'd be full of s**t now wouldn't I.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume ‘wet willies’ are also banned in dressing rooms now.
Just make sure you have an adequate representation of society when you Willy people and make sure each Wet Willy is at a consistent depth and wetness, so everyone gets the same treatment.

Don't forget the gingers or the folicly challenged, all people too.

Do you agree there is huge pressure on him to say he’s fine with it, even if he’s not, so he doesn’t cause a huge shitstorm for the club, and DeGoey?

do you also agree that there is a power imbalance here, like a boss and his young assistant, where by De Goey is a superstar and senior member of the team while Quaynor is a young kid trying to fit in?

Take the "Harry Hi Road"
Suspend De Goey for two matches regardless and council Quaynor on why he "should" be very upset.
Then ban cameras and microphones from the rooms, permanently.

Seriously.
In 10 years that video could be the catalyst for another "inquiry" and more media lies about a cover up.

It is the clubs duty to ensure the players understand the public expectations of their behaviour as both toucher and touchee.

Anyone that voted yes is an idiot and doesn’t understand how men in footy clubs joke around with each other.
The occasional border-line rapes in the change rooms back in my school days were a sight to behold. Some lads were more genteel in their sexual overtures, but usually with blokes, even young ones, an element of fighting had to accompany gropes and grabs, so that the act was seen as aimed at inflicting pain not pleasure. I often wonder how the atmosphere in a boy's change room differed in a co-ed establishment. Much more restrained, I'd imagine, but boys will be boys in any environment.

The occasional border-line rapes in the change rooms back in my school days were a sight to behold. Some lads were more genteel in their sexual overtures, but usually with blokes, even young ones, an element of fighting had to accompany gropes and grabs, so that the act was seen as aimed at inflicting pain not pleasure. I often wonder how the atmosphere in a boy's change room differed in a co-ed establishment. Much more restrained, I'd imagine, but boys will be boys in any environment.

All boys school here, hardcore footy school too. Never seen anything you're mentioning. Where the * did you go to school?

Back