JDG not doing himself any favours

Remove this Banner Ad

In all seriousness though, whether this is an issue is entirely context dependent.

Patton is in trouble because it was unwanted and unexpected.

If degoey and this woman were doing some mutual sexting of some kind at the time, then this is a non issue.

If it was a woman he had hooked up with previously, but this was just out of the blue, then its patton territory.

I'd put it at well well less than 1% that the woman was phishing.

As I've told my kids since they could first click a keyboard, the Internet is forever. Don't commit anything to electrons that you don't want the world to see.

Genuine question: have you ever been in a relationship with a woman?
Yes. Several. Now married with children.

So you think saying "show us your ****" is a normal part of relationships??

Genuine question: have you ever been in a relationship with a woman?? (Because you give off serious incel baby man vibes)

Genuine question: have you ever been in a relationship with a woman?? (Because you give off serious incel baby man vibes)
I’m shocked this is even a question. It’s a completely normal part of a healthy relationship.

I assume most young couples share similar texts/snapchats/messages like this.

Seriously you *******s should be banned. You are pathetic
Really? Banned? So I’m going to assume you’ve never been chatting naughty to a girl and she’s said this, you’ve said that, next thing you are stroking the one eyed python as she does a nudie dance.

Grow up will you. She was chasing football dick and lost. Is what it is, but hell hath no fury etc.

I’m going to be nice here coz I am acidic when morons cross my path, but I’ll be nice: next time you are chatting up a sexy lass, tell her to button up and don’t even think about flashing those ankles.

Oh and a life tip- girls like sex, and being sexy, but I guess just not with you. Lift your game boy.

As for the Incel comment to the other poster - issues... you haz em

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess the question is how recent was the pic taken?
If it post the Patton stuff of recent times just shows the guy is lucky he can play footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back