Toast Jed Bews

Remove this Banner Ad

Word on the street that Bews is in talks with the club to sign a 2 year deal soon. Both parties happy and close to getting it done. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

GO Catters

Word on the street that Bews is in talks with the club to sign a 2 year deal soon. Both parties happy and close to getting it done. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

GO Catters

On the streets of LA? :p

His form has lifted and a contract extension is warranted. He is not the most polished player, but he is a stingy defender, which is good. Good to see his offensive game has improved. Let's hope he keeps improving.

My web is wide and information comes from many places!

GO Catters

Can you ask your mates at k rock when menz is re-signing? Use your star power daz!

Good news on bews.

The magic thing about taking the piss is that there pissee knows the joke...:eek:

I need to start watching GOT or something to get this one...

No clue if that pic is supposed to be anyone, or just a big fat bald bloke at Friar Tuck audition for Robin Hood the musical....:D

Go Catters

The magic thing about taking the piss is that there pissee knows the joke...:eek:

I need to start watching GOT or something to get this one...

No clue if that pic is supposed to be anyone, or just a big fat bald bloke at Friar Tuck audition for Robin Hood the musical....:D

Go Catters

Haha without trying to give too much away, he is the character that knows a lot of information and secrets, courtesy of his "little birds".

Haha without trying to give too much away, he is the character that knows a lot of information and secrets, courtesy of his "little birds".
Also he has no junk, what are you monsters trying to say about Daz and his lovely singing voice?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easily best 22.
Any info on his contract status?
A very must keep player.
Benny Cas on Geelong Show Podcast said Pickers ( Bews manager) has a 2-3 year deal in front of him from the club that both parties are happy with and while it is not signed, should be done so over the coming period.

Highly likely that #24 will be a Cat for at least 2 more years to come.

I know its a Menz thing - but also suggested that Menz currently does not have a contract offer in front of him which contradicts both Menz and Cookie over the last week or so.

Interesting that the 2 people closest to it say its happening but that some outside it say its not.

GO Catters

Benny Cas on Geelong Show Podcast said Pickers ( Bews manager) has a 2-3 year deal in front of him from the club that both parties are happy with and while it is not signed, should be done so over the coming period.

I know its a Menz thing - but also suggested that Menz currently does not have a contract offer in front of him which contradicts both Menz and Cookie over the last week or so.

Interesting that the 2 people closest to it say its happening but that some outside it say its not.

GO Catters
Spoke to the Rat a few days ago. He's re-sign soon.

GO Catters
b75e1c2b01edb80711048c6816826018.jpg

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

GO Catters
It could be that menz has told them he is feeling home sick and going but they have agreed together to act like they are still negotiating to avoid media distraction ahead of finals. This is the cynic in me talking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back