Jeff Farmer

Remove this Banner Ad

DEES RULE!

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 17, 2000
Half way between heaven and hell!
Other Teams
MELBOURNE DEMONS! :)
God Damn it...Farmer isn't playing again!

On The Footy Show Yesterday, Eddie mentioned that The Wiz hasn't played 29 games and out of those 29 games we lost 22... how shocking is that????
frown.gif

Farmer is a match winner regardless of his goal tally at the end of the game, and we really can't afford to lose him to suspension again (or injury although that mostly can't be prevented).

Lets wish Farmer, Johnstone, Simmonds, Junior, Whelan and especially Powell a speedy recovery (i'm so convinced i forgot someone... oh yeah Daniel Breese!
smile.gif
) coz we need you guys!

Melbourne Demons... Winners this weekend
wink.gif

GO DEES
smile.gif

------------------
Footy. It was just a sport.
But now it's also a business.
However, according to the fans it's a religion,where the people rule!

The Mighty Melbourne Demons- My passion, My obsession!

Originally posted by DEES RULE!:

On The Footy Show Yesterday, Eddie mentioned that The Wiz hasn't played 29 games and out of those 29 games we lost 22... how shocking is that????
frown.gif

Farmer is a match winner regardless of his goal tally at the end of the game, and we really can't afford to lose him to suspension again (or injury although that mostly can't be prevented).

Lets wish Farmer, Johnstone, Simmonds, Junior, Whelan and especially Powell a speedy recovery (i'm so convinced i forgot someone... oh yeah Daniel Breese!
smile.gif
) coz we need you guys!

Melbourne Demons... Winners this weekend
wink.gif

GO DEES
smile.gif

HERE HERE!!!!

------------------
I would like to say that i believe in God and i believe in karma. why i exist beats the %$#^ out of me !!!

agreed!
go Farmer, Johnstone, Simmonds, Junior, Whelan and Powell!
we need you all back, and hope you feel up to the games soon!!!

GO DEES!!!

------------------
I luv shane woewodin. and the mighty dees whether or not you like it!!!

I heard Farmer will be oout for a few more weeks yet. Hope not. We just seem to play better if he is in the team.
Golly, we have a s**t record against the Crows up there too.!!!

Go Demons on Sat.
Go Storm on Sunday (against the Broncs)

Originally posted by DEES RULE!:

A bit of persepctive wouldn't go astray here. That statistic are based on the last 6 seasons, in which Melbourne has had three shocking seasons (1996, 1997, 1999). Chances are that in those three years, Melbourne would have lost most of the games regardless of Farmer's presence.

It's a bit like saying Robert Harvey missed six games last year, and St.Kilda lost all of them. Dig a bit deeper, and you find out their record with him in the side is only 2-13 with one draw.

That might be true darky but watch a few Melbourne games and you'll see that Farmer has a spark to him that lifts the team up.
Last year when he didn't play against Essendon we only lost by 13 points which would have been easly retained by Farmer.
He might not boot 8 goals every game but his work is 'Magical' and he lifts the team up!

GOOD LUCK DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

well i agree BT (great minds think alike)
at the moment it looks as thought we are trashing Adelaide and our forward line isn't lacking the wiz.
Its good they are resting him and that they are not taking any risks that are not worth taking.

GO DEES!
smile.gif

Going by what they said on Demon Radio tonight he should be back. He did most of the training last week and chose not to risk him which in the end turned out to be the right decision.

------------------
The Melbourne Football Club: Tradition, Heritage, Excitement

i agree dee_girl9!
who the **** is roller????
oh yeah i didnt know Farmer went to see Kiss??? lol should have been cute to watch them (who ever the other dude is) singing along!

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by windyhill:
My dear thickhead, passionate(?) demon fans (?)Travis Johnstone is indeed known as the Roller,true fans you both are !

yes well i have always known him as johnno. not bloody roller. geez where the hell did u pull that from? please dont tell me, its a rhetorical question
rolleyes.gif

------------------
I would like to say that i believe in God and i believe in karma. why i exist beats the %$#^ out of me !!!

yeah exactly Roller??? he is know as johno or TJ that is it!
Roller has never come up in any of his profiles so dont go telling is we are not passionate and go back to windy hill to pick up Lloydy's grass ok?

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

Don't worry windyhill, I know where you're coming from. When Trav originally came to Melbourne he had the nickname 'Roller'. Roller refers to a Rolls Royce because that was the way he played. Hopefully we'll see him in action in a week (maybe you should triple that estimation, cos it came from the Melbourne website!).

Originally posted by Spunjy:
Don't worry windyhill, I know where you're coming from. When Trav originally came to Melbourne he had the nickname 'Roller'. Roller refers to a Rolls Royce because that was the way he played. Hopefully we'll see him in action in a week (maybe you should triple that estimation, cos it came from the Melbourne website!).
Thank you Spungy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back