Scandal Jeff Garlett belted in nightclub incident

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I ask if you are the sort that your grog bill is more than your grocery bill weekly?
Don't see how this is relevant. I like a drink but don't need to drink to have a good time. Some of the best nights out that I've had have been when I've been designated driver.

I saw The Bennies play a free show in a tiny bar the city at 2am a couple of weeks ago. One of the best gigs I've seen. There are plenty of fantastic experiences to be had after 1am in the city.

He had permission from the club to go out and celebrate his birthday. He even fronted up to recovery the next morning after being assaulted.

Jeff is going through enough at the moment personally off the field & hence he is not playing seniors at the moment. I wouldn't be throwing around insults or accusations without knowing the full story.

Seems unprofessional for any player to be out at 5am on a Sunday morning regardless of personal circumstances. Don't condone him getting belted but he shouldn't be out on the piss at that time.

He had permission from the club to go out and celebrate his birthday. He even fronted up to recovery the next morning after being assaulted.

Jeff is going through enough at the moment personally off the field & hence he is not playing seniors at the moment. I wouldn't be throwing around insults or accusations without knowing the full story.
So, he's not really trying to get back into the ones then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back