Kelsey Krakauer

Debutant
Jul 12, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, New York Knicks
Jeff has completely turned his game around the last couple of weeks. He is now kicking goals, applying pressure, and getting his hands on the footy up the ground. Love the kid and very happy to see him playing well after a long stretch of horrid games.

Big Sim

Cancelled
Apr 12, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
Carlton
Still got set shot yips. But boy does he inject some life into our team when he is up like this. Great to see.

Coona Blues

Director of Coaching
Nov 3, 2011
Bundaberg, Qld
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tasmania
Feel compelled to comment as I was unashamedly critical earlier in the season, more regarding effort than form. No one is happier than me that he has turned it around.
Still having trouble comprehending why he was not given a holiday with (in particular) Collins being denied a deserved opportunity for much of the season.
Fell "in love" with what Jeffy brings to the table from the start of his career. Was very disappointed mid season. Hopefully what "ailed him" is gone for good. Great to see the young man now embracing the battle and doing his part. The epitome of the term "X factor".
Onward and upward Jeffy....let's hope you can terrorise a few defenders in September.

pepalenko

rolling with my cronies
May 4, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, SanFransisco 49s, Yankees
Feel compelled to comment as I was unashamedly critical earlier in the season, more regarding effort than form. No one is happier than me that he has turned it around.
Still having trouble comprehending why he was not given a holiday with (in particular) Collins being denied a deserved opportunity for much of the season.
Fell "in love" with what Jeffy brings to the table from the start of his career. Was very disappointed mid season. Hopefully what "ailed him" is gone for good. Great to see the young man now embracing the battle and doing his part. The epitome of the term "X factor".
Onward and upward Jeffy....let's hope you can terrorise a few defenders in September.

Not alone Coona. I definitely thought there was a point where he needed a run in the twos. But the MC kept the faith and it just reinforced how we can all comment here but people in the club always know more.

May 6, 2010
Malborne, Orstrayah
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Richmond until at least Rnd 2 2014
Loving his new energy but still something not quite right there. ..

Was only one moment yesterday where he had a lazy snap that hit Robbo and it looked like Mitch got stuck into him a little about it. .. Was three of them and little pressure and a simple handball to Mitch might have got us a simple goal. ..

Still not sure whether dropping him for a game early in the season could have relieved the pressure and helped him find form quicker but kudos to Ratts n co for showing faith in the lad. .. and Kudos to him for turning it around. ..

Still a bit funny in his set shots, as he seems to almost spear the ball directly at the goal post rather than between them... but maybe this is just technique and they can work on it.

Otherwise, yeah, he's been great. Really adds something when he pushes up to the midfield too.

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
can't see anything.......
From Instagram:
Now the next chapter begins, I've been very grateful to be in the system for 11 years and very honoured to play at two wonderful clubs. I was lucky enough to play for 107 games at Carlton for 6 years and 78 games for Melbourne. I'll forever cherish my moments I had at these two amazing clubs so a big thank you for having me and my son to be part of the family. Nason can play for Carlton father son selection with the Eddie Betts brothers. Amigos will be back at Carlton

Last edited:
to get to where he did after his personal struggles - sure he was conditional but he got to the summit from places most of us couldn't even imagine - plus he got to bury richmond off his own boot in 2013 (?).........

Sep 3, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
to get to where he did after his personal struggles - sure he was conditional but he got to the summit from places most of us couldn't even imagine - plus he got to bury richmond off his own boot in 2013 (?).........

Homeless. Sleeping in his car.

Often only eating on nights the club trained.

Have to admire the sort of character it takes to make it to the top level through all that

Back