Boxing Jeff Horn vs Anthony Mundine @ Suncorp Stadium on Friday, November 30, 2018

Who wins?

• Draw / No Contest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want a Danny Green vs Paul Briggs Rematch on the Undercard!!1!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You can see a fly land where the Horn punch landed, after the punch the fly flew away!

Serious though i've only seen the knockout twice and it looked pretty suss to me, but happy to admit i'm no expert in the boxing field.[/QUOTE]

It looked like a hard left hook to me after scoring a couple of times before the KO blow...

Last edited:

Mundine came there, and he didn't know what to expect. You didn't really like Mundine, and I guess, he didn't really like you, much not either. But During that fight, I saw a lot of changing. The way you felt about him. And the way he felt about you. What I'm trying to say is. If you can change. And he can change.

EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I have been surprised by the anti-Mundine sentiment of people I know in real life over the past two days.

People I used to respect, I now see differently.

How dumb do you have to be to not realise that Mundine intentionally plays the heel i.e. 'bad guy'?

The dude just pocketed millions of dollars from his cut of the haters tuning in on Friday, and is an Australian champ in TWO sports.

Anybody who hates on him is a moron. Period.
cool story.

Are able to tell us who else we are able/not able to dislike as well.

I would hate to be a moron

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back