Opinion Jeff Kennett News, Media etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think Jeff is unaware of upset Hawthorn supporters.

He just doesn't care.
Why would Hawthorn supporters be upset and why would you say "he just dosen't care" of course he cares about the supporters and the members as we are the lifeline of the footy club.

Well he is not challenging for the Liberal Party presidency so I guess he will sticking around.

because the current mob didn’t roll over to the might jeff

Jeff’s last stint as premier is at least partially to blame for the current ineffectiveness of the vic libs right now

because the current mob didn’t roll over to the might jeff

Jeff’s last stint as premier is at least partially to blame for the current ineffectiveness of the vic libs right now
LOL

Why would Hawthorn supporters be upset and why would you say "he just dosen't care" of course he cares about the supporters and the members as we are the lifeline of the footy club.
He cares so much that he was willing to start a shitfight with the state pollies, alienating half of the supporter base, without apology.

Looks like Hawthorn won't be getting an AFLW licence next year.

Wonder what Jeff will say about this......

It's bloody stupid. My wish won't happen but picture we say 'OK, don't worry about it' and then just dominate the VFLW without ever pushing for an AFLW licence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is one decisions I agree with the AFL on. I love the AFLW but it can't expand right now.

I also think the Hawks should be compensated for the disadvantage - but never heard Jeff make that argument. Perhaps he will now, in his terrible fashion.

I care. I want us to have an AFLW team for a number of reasons
I’m sure many many people do too, and when they do get a women’s team, good for them

Im just personally not the slightest bit interested in woman’s footy

I’m sure many many people do too, and when they do get a women’s team, good for them

I don't understand the reason for your post, to say you don't care about something.

If you don't care, just don't post.

Because it’s a forum

Not all Hawthorn members want a women’s team
Because its a forum is always the lamest excuse

"i'm not at all interested in women's footy" is vastly different to not wanting a women's team (i.e financial burden, talent pool)

These are really poor posts ST.

Because its a forum is always the lamest excuse

"i'm not at all interested in women's footy" is vastly different to not wanting a women's team (i.e financial burden, talent pool)

These are really poor posts ST.
I can’t express my opinion on something that our President is fighting hard for?

I get your position and I must admit I find AFLW a bit dull however consider this - a major limb to justifying significant government spending on new sporting facilities is perceived gender/sex equality (especially for a tree hugging bunch of lefties like Dan Andrews’ labor state government). It was a major strategic stuff up for us to snub the formative AFLW when we initially expressed no interest in having a team. Now we are getting zero traction for state government funding for Dingley. Why do you think we are so madly scrambling for a women’s license now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back