Jeff Kennett SLAMS online footy trolls

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fans have just transferred their energy from potting Richmond to potting Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite trolling was when a certain someone completely obliterated victorian public education and 8000 teachers lost their jobs
Kennett's right on this issue, and it has nothing to do with Liberal Party policy from the early 90's. So much defamatory crap gets written on this site, mostly I'm guessing by people who have achieved very little in their own lives

Unfortunately, its a symptom of social media being incredibly easy to access and voice things anonymously so we end up with endless trolling, not looking at you BF.....

Well, back in the old days, trolling players was limited to screaming 'handbaggers' over the fence, i mean who could be arsed writing a friggin letter....

He's right. The solution, because trolls will never cease to be, is for footballers to ignore what's said on social media, the good and the bad.

Kennett's right on this issue, and it has nothing to do with Liberal Party policy from the early 90's. So much defamatory crap gets written on this site, mostly I'm guessing by people who have achieved very little in their own lives
You have never written a negative comment on here?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You have never written a negative comment on here?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I'm happy to pot clubs and supporter groups. But I'd like to think that I don't target individual footballers, unless in praise

I'm happy to pot clubs and supporter groups. But I'd like to think that I don't target individual footballers, unless in praise
Read the Stevie J thread and you'll see how accepted it is. I suspect his ego is healthy enough to handle it.
I've only seen one player thread that BF should be proud of and that was the Jarrod Roughead welcome back thread. It was short because no-one trolled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back