Jeff White to the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by cheesecake shop
I hear Jeff White is going to the Crows for either Goodwin or Tyson Stenglien

If that happens I will never say a bad word about the Melbourne Football Club again.

White for Goodwin would be unbelievable.

Where did you get this from?

Re: Re: Jeff White to the Crows

Originally posted by Broadbridge_20
If that happens I will never say a bad word about the Melbourne Football Club again.

White for Goodwin would be unbelievable.

Where did you get this from?
Agree.

But Adelaide would have to be pretty stupid to trade for another 27 year old. They are better off trading Goodwin for a top 10 pick.

Get real!!!!!! You have been listenign to much to Chris McDermott and his suggestion that Crows should go for Jeff White.:rolleyes:

Why would we trade a player of Goodwin's or Stenglein's value for an inconsistent, undersized ruckman who has chronic shin problems??????

If we are to trade Goodwin it will be more likely for someone like Ottens;)

What a load of total toss!!! As if we'd trade a quaility dual All Australian Midfielder like Goodwin for White!!! and Stinger!! our best at Clearances!! Thats rubbish, we lost Johnson and theres no way we'd lose one of them lot!

Neither of them are worth the top 3 bloody picks!

Originally posted by Falchoon
Can we have Matthew Clarke, you certainly couldn't have he and White in the same side.
What would you offer the Crows for Matty Clarke? He doesn't take many marks around the ground, but that shouldn't be a problem with all your marking KPP. One of the best tap ruckman & would give Harvey, Hayes & Co. 1st use of the ball.

Well all you doubters out there..

I also have heard that one mentioned reound at demon land..

You people seem to forget that Jeff White in full flight is something special, ask John Barnes..

At the moment its looking like if a deal is done, it'll be either white, pick 20 to crows, goodwin, doughty..

OR

white for steinglen and 2nd rnd pick..

These trades have been mentioned on MMM, 3AW, and Fox Footy, plus from a deep source at the MFC..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by chiliboy
Well all you doubters out there..

I also have heard that one mentioned reound at demon land..

You people seem to forget that Jeff White in full flight is something special, ask John Barnes..

At the moment its looking like if a deal is done, it'll be either white, pick 20 to crows, goodwin, doughty..

OR

These trades have been mentioned on MMM, 3AW, and Fox Footy, plus from a deep source at the MFC..
If you say so:rolleyes:

Originally posted by chiliboy

You've got the draft pick in the wrong place. The only way this trade would happen is:

White AND 2ND RND PICK for Stenglein

Originally posted by PrideOf
You've got the draft pick in the wrong place. The only way this trade would happen is:

White AND 2ND RND PICK for Stenglein
Don't wory guys chiliboy is another one of those Melbourne supporters who severely overrate their players and underrate the opposition.

Goodwin will not be traded unless its part of the deal to bring Ottens back home. Personally I think the chances of this happening is 1%.

White is an undersized ruckman who has chronic shin injury. Why would you trade a 2 time All Australian midfielder for an undersized ruckman??????

Chiliboy is living in a fantasy land;)

Re: well?

Originally posted by bluechampion
If you end up with Jeff White AND Matthew Clarke, what do you want for Rhett Biglands?
There is more chance of Matthew Clarke leaving than there is of Rhett Biglands.

Clarke is 30 so he is not far from retirement. Biglands is our number one ruckman ATM;)

We are more likely ot draft a young ruckman or go for Lade from Port Adelaide than we are to go after White;)

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
What would you offer the Crows for Matty Clarke? He doesn't take many marks around the ground, but that shouldn't be a problem with all your marking KPP. One of the best tap ruckman & would give Harvey, Hayes & Co. 1st use of the ball.

How about James Begley ;)

Seriously, 2nd rounder, (pick 24)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back