Current Jeffrey Epstein - Dead. Ghislane Maxwell - Not dead yet.

Who killed Jeffrey Epstein?

• He killed himself

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Rank incompetence enabled his suicide

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Bill Clinton

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • The Russians

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Saudis

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • MI5/6 - British Royals

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • Ghislane Maxwell

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Someone's Dad

Votes: 7 9.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Procrastinator35

Hall of Famer
Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Amazing how different these two responses are. One speculates based on reasonable chains of logic, the other references alternative media as absolute truth and fact.

Of course, P35 isn't self aware enough to understand the difference.
Self- awareness coming from you?....Rich indeed.

The author of that article, Whitney Webb, has been investigating the Epstein ring for nigh on a decade; & has interviewed many of the victims who have provided her with much of the evidence through their own testimonies....In other words.....Straight from the horses mouth.

Care to continue exposing your utter ignorance on this subject here champ?...Cause your bravado aint fooling anyone.

You have zero grip on logic, facts & reality, my empty rhetorical drum of an adversary.

Procrastinator35

Hall of Famer
Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
IMO, that is not a reliable or credible source.

IMO, that source bears all the hallmarks of being part of an operation like many that came before it, some of which got decommissioned in the last few years.
Some of which are still operating.

The source is Whitney Webb....a person who has had direct access to & interviewed many of the victims & thereby the eye-witnesses themselves.....It doesn't get any more verifiable than that.

Ergo, your opinion in this instance means diddly-squat.

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Let's stick to mainstream press for information though and that should keep us safe on here, there's more than enough in there. :)

Procrastinator35

Hall of Famer
Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Let's stick to mainstream press for information though and that should keep us safe on here, there's more than enough in there. :)
Plenty of direct podcast interviews online between Whitney & some of Epstein's victims.....People are just too lazy to do any research of their own, beyond the spoon-fed online algorithms.

assange & Wikileaks still has 100% credibility record intact & they were not considered Kosher.....We all know what's been happening to assange because of it.

MSM is pure corporate trash that pushes fake news like WMD & Russia-gate.....You can't expect sovereign thinking human beings to take that garbage seriously anymore.

The credibility lies with the source & the facts....Not the medium.....That's a pure category error.

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
IMO, that is not a reliable or credible source.

IMO, that source bears all the hallmarks of being part of an operation like many that came before it, some of which got decommissioned in the last few years.
Some of which are still operating.
I checked that one, it seemed okay if wrong on fact occasionally. Which one isn't? Noted though.

JackNah_8

Hall of Famer
Jan 15, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
well back in 2015....

That island was really a cesspool, there's no question about it, just ask Prince Andrew - he'll tell you about it," Trump told journalists shortly before he entered the presidential race. "The island was an absolute cesspool."

According to flight logs, the Duke of York paid at least one visit to the island, travelling on Epstein's private jet, although former staff claimed he visited Little St James several times.

Edit: Here's some more details

Trump linked the Duke of York to Epstein’s so-called “Pedophile Island” while talking to reporters about President Clinton’s own links to the pervy millionaire.

Trump was responding to questions posed by Fox News host Sean Hannity at the conservative CPAC in February, 2015, prior to his entering the presidential race.

I found the audio:

Last edited:

BFew

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I found the audio:
I already posted the video for that in here the other day
Come on Jack ... keep up ... lol

JackNah_8

Hall of Famer
Jan 15, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
I already posted the video for that in here the other day
Come on Jack ... keep up ... lol

im trying to lol I have fallen behind a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Procrastinator35

Hall of Famer
Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Do you remember my insistence that Assange was a journalist?
Of course....But I don't see any journo's from the N.Y Times or the Washington Post - who published the same material - either going to jail or sticking up for him. Nor for that matter the basic principles of the freedom of the press & free speech in the public interest. The sanctity of the Fourth Estate & Democracy itself.

Why not just admit it up front....Our governments are run by criminals, who criminalize & punish the truth tellers for exposing their crimes.

Lets call a spade a spade.

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Of course....But I don't see any journo's from the N.Y Times or the Washington Post - who published the same material - either going to jail or sticking up for him. Nor for that matter the basic principles of the freedom of the press & free speech in the public interest.
That was my point. Anyway, we're going off topic and i can't remember why I even brought that up now.

Remove this Banner Ad