• MI5/6 - British Royals

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Ghislane Maxwell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Someone's Dad

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The available facts, at this stage, all point to something odd or a confluence of odd things, do they not? He was either attacked or attempted suicide only two weeks earlier, was put on suicide watch, then taken off at the request of his lawyer(?) and was also put in a private cell as opposed to sharing with the guy he was previously with. He then manages to kill himself mere hours after being taken off suicide watch, in a cell with no cameras and with guards who were meant to be checking on him falling asleep on their watch and then falsifying documents. So many implausible things have occurred in a row to get to this destination so I just don't understand how anybody can discount conspiracy theories? Him being a paedophile with his rich mates on a private island was people committing a conspiracy. Two prison guards falling asleep on their watch and then agreeing to falsify documents - that's a conspiracy. The official account of events so far contains at least two conspiracies as it is so I think it's weird to act as if there wasn't more possible on top of that.

On top of all that, the woman who allegedly procured sex-slaves for Epstein is now also in the wind with the authorities, her lawyer and her boyfriend having no apparent idea where she is. The whole saga over a decade-long stint since the first time he was "locked up" but allowed on day-leave that he shouldn't legally have received is the most transparently suss public crime case in a long time, I'd say. And I'm not normally a conspiracist but sometimes things just genuinely don't add up.
The available facts are that he's dead and appears to have committed suicide. What you read into it isn't facts. Does his death seem dodgy? Sure, but that doesn't mean it is dodgy. Having said that, there's apparently a topic about it on the Conspiracies board for... conspiracies.

The available facts are that he's dead and appears to have committed suicide. What you read into it isn't facts. Does his death seem dodgy? Sure, but that doesn't mean it is dodgy. Having said that, there's apparently a topic about it on the Conspiracies board for... conspiracies.

Isn’t it also an available fact/s that he was taken off suicide watch in unusual circumstances, had two guards claim to have fallen asleep when they should have been checking on him and then falsify evidence afterward? I guess I just don’t don’t get the sneery tone at people casting a sidewards eye at this case given, as I said, there are already multiple conspiracies that are established as part of the case anyway.

If you only want people to discuss the fact that he’s dead well, that’s a very short and boring thread, isn’t it?

It wasn't so long ago that an attempt to tie the Clintons to an elite pedophile ring would have you labelled as a right wing nut job.

Now everyone is thinking it.

It wasn't so long ago that an attempt to tie the Clintons to an elite pedophile ring would have you labelled as a right wing nut job.

Now everyone is thinking it.

It’s part of what made pizzagate so ludicrous - why go to such lengths concocting a dumb conspiracy to attack the Clintons when Bill is literally on record catching multiple flights on a plane known as the Lolita Express!

This won't help. Key figures aren't cooperating with the investigation and the union says they should be offered immunity against criminal charges. It's a federal offence to fudge the books so the two guards on that shift have probably already retained a lawyer.

It’s part of what made pizzagate so ludicrous - why go to such lengths concocting a dumb conspiracy to attack the Clintons when Bill is literally on record catching multiple flights on a plane known as the Lolita Express!

I went down that pizzagate rabbit hole and still regret the time I spent on it, logged off when dawn cracked and I hadn't found a believable thing. It did my head in.

Ghislane has been spotted in LA eating a burger and fries reading the nonfiction bestseller The Book of Honour: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives which also probably won't help in settling conspiracy theories.

Did Ghislane send the press a tip as to where she'd be and is the message that Epstein was a CIA operative/asset?

Your question reminds me of a recent Netflix TV fictional series, where a criminal group took physical possession of documents (and made electronic copies for distribution) on all of a non-USA countries highest level "State Secrets", and threatened to go public with all of them unless their demands were met.

The Government and Security Services of that country, successfully negated the threat of the release of these documents, by flooding the media/internet with truck loads of false damning revelations about organisations and powerful individuals, that would be easy to refute, in order to hugely decrease the value and leverage of the actual "State Secrets", and make the public doubt the veracity of any actual State Secrets that were released by the Criminal Group.

Fiction is sometimes based on fact, or what the writers perceive to have/could have happened, or might/could happen in the future somewhere in the world.

Did Ghislane send the press a tip as to where she'd be and is the message that Epstein was a CIA operative/asset?

Or she might be sending a message, reminding everyone that her Daddy was actually or perceived to be an intelligence asset/operative, and maybe her too, so don't you dare touch me (Ghislane), because of who has got my back.

Could also be a veiled threat to any CIA looking to take her down.

Or she might be sending a message, reminding everyone that her Daddy was actually or perceived to be an intelligence asset/operative, and maybe her too, so don't you dare touch me (Ghislane), because of who has got my back.

Some sort of message or threat. Hot potato.

She had to come out of the woodwork anyway over another court action or she forfeits.

Ghislane has been spotted in LA eating a burger and fries

Remind me never to go to this LA Burger bar!

Has Ghislane got a stunt double?
Or is it just a before (the burger meal) and after shot?
What was in the burger?
OMG! Maybe these two shots have captured her being poisoned with a substance that makes you age very very quickly.
Would not be surprised to wake up tomorrow to here she has died of food poisoning.

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 2.21.49 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein spent hours locked alone in a room with a “pretty young woman” a day after being taken off suicide watch. [/quote

an unnamed lawyer has told Forbes magazine Epstein and the mystery woman spent at least two hours locked alone in a “private room reserved for inmates and their attorneys”.

“The optics were startling. Because she was young. And pretty,” the lawyer, who requested his name be withheld to avoid getting in trouble with prison authorities, said.

The lawyer said he witnessed the encounter during a visit to the Manhattan Correctional Center on July 30 — a day after the billionaire paedophile was supposedly taken off suicide watch and transferred to the Special Housing Unit.

Epstein reportedly paid his legal team to sit in a room with him for eight hours a day during lawyer-client meetings so that he could avoid spending time in his cell

But the woman holed up with Epstein that day had not been in the company of his lead lawyer Reid Weingarten or any of his associates working on the case, the unnamed lawyer told Forbes.

“If I was him, I would have hired … an old bald guy,” he said.

The lawyer told the magazine he was at the jail for more than two hours and Epstein and the woman were alone in the room the whole time.

He explained the room was commonly used to facilitate private meetings between inmates and their counsel.

According to procedure, the room is locked when prisoners go in, following the removal of their handcuffs, and unlocked only when they leave and the handcuffs have been put back on.

Maybe Epstein was being issued with his last "rites" and "wrongs".

Or getting a training session in 10 things not to do with your bedsheets.

Or she was just passing on messages or negotiating with him, and possibly others externally during those 2 hours?

Anyway, until there is some corroborating evidence on this story from an alleged un-named lawyer, it will just be one more huge distraction and fan even more of theories and speculation.

Maybe Epstein was being issued with his last "rites" and "wrongs".

Or getting a training session in 10 things not to do with your bedsheets.

Or she was just passing on messages or negotiating with him, and possibly others externally during those 2 hours?

Anyway, until there is some corroborating evidence on this story from an alleged un-named lawyer, it will just be one more huge distraction and fan even more of theories and speculation.

Similar situations have been known to happen before, even in Melbourne. Particularly with wealthy, high profile inmates. One I happen to know, was getting Peking Duck from his favourite Chinese restaurant in Chinatown delivered in.

getting Peking Duck from his favourite Chinese restaurant in Chinatown delivered in.

I'd never considered that scenario.

Yes, the mysterious young women was probably just bringing him some apple pie.
Or even maybe some of that traditional Brit nosh: toad in the hole.

Similar situations have been known to happen before, even in Melbourne. Particularly with wealthy, high profile inmates. One I happen to know, was getting Peking Duck from his favourite Chinese restaurant in Chinatown delivered in.

A succulent Chinese meal?

Apparently someone reported his death 40 mins before it was first announced in the media. Apparently was dead for hours. Maybe a paramedic leaking things?
So if he was dead for hours before the paramedics came, why wasn't the cell designated a crime scene? A suicide scene is treated as a crime scene with no one moving the body or contaminating the area. The sheet if it was around his neck would be left or cut with the knot preserved.

It should have been obvious to paramedics if he had been dead for hours, bu they rushed him out on the trolley. They had the oxygen on him apparently?

They were in a big rush to get him out of there for some reason. He certainly looked like someone who'd been dead for hours with a very blue colour.

Last edited:
Back