Votes: 3 2.5%
  • MI5/6 - British Royals

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Ghislane Maxwell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Someone's Dad

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters
Holidays from exactly what is the real question!

Their whole lives are just taxpayer funded junkets.
Holidays from doing nothing! Now he is hiding from the bad press.....

Interesting points here (even though it's a gossip site)https://www.laineygossip.com/buckin...effrey-epsteins-new-york-residence-2010/57339.

I think the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's recent private jet trips is planned to distract us from the real issue here - Prince Andrew! Why was Andrew at Epstein's house?

Three more statements. Ghislane is implicated again in the same way Virginia has claimed, in one of them.

Enter, the Sultan of Dubai.

JE.png

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
One thing I find possibly incorrect in that article is that he says it needs to be proven the girls were forced to have sex. I may be wrong but even if an underage girl is a willing participant it's still rape or sexual assault.

It's about consent and the age of consent varies across the US from between 16 and 18yo with some exceptions. An example would be two willing participants both under the age. There are no exceptions under 12yo nor imo without going into it too far, would there be any exceptions for sex trafficking.

They also took many girls across borders, that's a big federal pinch. And Ghislane was there.

One thing I find possibly incorrect in that article is that he says it needs to be proven the girls were forced to have sex. I may be wrong but even if an underage girl is a willing participant it's still rape or sexual assault.

Since Ghislane's last staged photo where she was signalling with the book she was reading, political powers might be a bit jittery in pursuing her and we're going to start to see these kinds of articles testing how the public might take it if she was simply let go to disappear

IMO she was up to her neck in it. She is a licensed pilot, thats real handy for flying girls in and out blind. Most of them probably wouldn't even know where they were.

That island, where she choppered in and out of is perfectly situated.

lsj.png

Aug 13, 2006
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Flight logs from the Lolita Express are interesting.

View attachment 730930

Disgraceful that he hasn't been arrested as yet.

Same with the Ghislaine lady.

If Epstein was guilty, then so are they.

Someone on the Joe Rogan Reddit did a summation of the disclosed documents - it's insane.

Aug 13, 2006
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide

Les Malone

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
I am interested where he got all his money from, he seemed to make a huge amount of money very fast.

Its funny - if Paul Keating's daughter from Sydney went missing no stone would be left unturned but Mary Jones from hicksville in Kentucky not so much.

I am seriously thinking he sold girls into slavery, perhaps the middle east, they have lots and lots of money and slavery in many forms is still very prevalent.

There is also talk the authorities went easy on him initially because he was in some way associated with Mossad or American intelligence, which no doubt means he had contact with the middle East.

I am interested where he got all his money from, he seemed to make a huge amount of money very fast.

Its funny - if Paul Keating's daughter from Sydney went missing no stone would be left unturned but Mary Jones from hicksville in Kentucky not so much.

I am seriously thinking he sold girls into slavery, perhaps the middle east, they have lots and lots of money and slavery in many forms is still very prevalent.

There is also talk the authorities went easy on him initially because he was in some way associated with Mossad or American intelligence, which no doubt means he had contact with the middle East.
Seems like Epstein made money from sex slavery and human trafficking especially selling young girls to super rich guys in Middle East. And, he was well connected with rich and powerful people.

Plus Ghislaine is a publishing heiress and socialite.

It's not Maxwell's first time in the spotlight however—she became a household name in her home country in November 1991. That was the month her father, publishing and media mogul Robert Maxwell, tumbled over the side of a yacht he had named after her, the Lady Ghislaine (pronounced "ghee-lane"), in an apparent suicide.
As owner of the Daily Mirror, Maxwell père had been Rupert Murdoch’s chief rival in the British tabloid market. But his finances had been extended past their breaking point, and after Maxwell’s death, it emerged that he may have unlawfully raided the Mirror’s employee pension fund in an unsuccessful attempt to keep his empire from collapsing.

But the thing is, to hang around those billionaire guys, you either have to be sleeping with them or you’re finding them girls. There is no in-between when you’re in that crowd,” said the friend, referring not to Ghislaine individually but the dark habits and rituals common at the highest echelons of power. “The other thing you can do is get them into parties. It’s the private jet equivalent of grass, gas or ass,” the source added, riffing on the ‘70s maxim of how hitchhikers could compensate drivers for their ride.

So we question why was Keating's daughter at his apartment? Plus she was dating some rich old guy awhile ago

Amazing, all these parasites have to do is call themselves a 'philanthropist' and pick a project to bang on about and we're supposed to buy it in the belief they're doing something good.

None of them far as I can see, want to go anywhere near one of the top three international crimes worth billions and billions of dollars, human trafficking of which 79% of it is for sexual exploitation.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Amazing, all these parasites have to do is call themselves a 'philanthropist' and pick a project to bang on about and we're supposed to buy it in the belief they're doing something good

Life imitating Monopoly.

Except the house rules in this Monopoly game have, limit ownership of the get out of jail free cards, to those players who own lots of hotels in the premium locations, and have lots of $.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
wow,small world

Epstein started working in September 1974 as a physics and mathematics teacher for teens at the Dalton School on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.[22][24] He was hired by Donald Barr, father of U.S. Attorney General William Barr, who was the headmaster until June 1974

How could he have been hired by AG Barr's father when Donald Barr left in June 1974 and Epstein started in September 1974.

Don't know how Epstein got the job as he was untrained?

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Seems like Epstein made money from sex slavery and human trafficking especially selling young girls to super rich guys in Middle East. And, he was well connected with rich and powerful people.

Plus Ghislaine is a publishing heiress and socialite.

So we question why was Keating's daughter at his apartment? Plus she was dating some rich old guy awhile ago
That old rich guy that used to be the partner of Uma Thurman and owned a chain of Hotels including the infamous Standard hotel in LA until March 2017? Andre Balazs.

He was ex-bf of Chelsea Handler and friends with Epstein and Marina Abramovic?

Abromovic and Balazs

That old rich guy that used to be the partner of Uma Thurman and owned a chain of Hotels including the infamous Standard hotel in LA until March 2017? Andre Balazs.

He was ex-bf of Chelsea Handler and friends with Epstein and Marina Abramovic?
View attachment 731518
View attachment 731519

View attachment 731520
Abromovic and Balazs
Andre Balazs. That's him, I couldn't think of his name before.

Can't stand Abromovic, I'm not surprised she's part the same social circles.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Andre Balazs. That's him, I couldn't think of his name before.

Can't stand Abromovic, I'm not surprised she's part the same social circles.
Uma Thurman, Chelsea Handler, Katherine Keating, Marina Ambromovic, Tony Podesta, Hillary Clinton :oops: Prime Minister of Iceland!!

Plus Epstein, Ghislane Maxwell and Prince Andrew?

Uma Thurman, Chelsea Handler, Katherine Keating, Marina Ambromovic, Tony Podesta, Hillary Clinton :oops: Prime Minister of Iceland!!

Plus Epstein, Ghislane Maxwell and Prince Andrew?

Epstein and his entourage also went on a visit to Balmoral. Buck Palace said "We have not and will not comment on private matters relating to visits to Balmoral or other residences."

Get your totally bizarre Epstein suicide inspired fashion T on Amazon. 😬

suicided.png

Les Malone

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
How could he have been hired by AG Barr's father when Donald Barr left in June 1974 and Epstein started in September 1974.

Don't know how Epstein got the job as he was untrained?

Never noticed, i guess you can employ someone into the future even though you yourself are not going to be there, its a weird co-incidence that the now AG Barr is investigating both his death and life.

America is a very big populated place.

Les Malone

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Logical reasons for Epstein's money and death including what many have said here.

Back