• Ghislane Maxwell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Someone's Dad

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

[https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-49460263
Prince Andrew defends Jeffrey Epstein relationship
... saying "at no stage" did he "see or suspect" any criminal behaviour.
... He said it was a "mistake" to meet Epstein after he left prison in 2010.
"During the time I knew him, I saw him infrequently and probably no more than only once or twice a year," the prince said.
"I have stayed in a number of his residences. At no stage during the limited time I spent with him did I see, witness or suspect any behaviour of the sort that subsequently led to his arrest and conviction."
The duke - who said he first met Epstein in 1999 - added that he had "tremendous sympathy" for all those affected by Epstein's behaviour.
"His suicide has left many unanswered questions and I acknowledge and sympathise with everyone who has been affected and wants some form of closure."

How can you have closure before justice, punishment, and the truth?

More like the Duke wants closure.

In the statement, released on Saturday, the duke added: "I have said previously that it was a mistake and an error to see him after his release in 2010 and I can only reiterate my regret that I was mistaken to think that what I thought I knew of him was evidently not the real person, given what we now know.
"This is a difficult time for everyone involved and I am at a loss to be able to understand or explain Mr Epstein's lifestyle.
"I deplore the exploitation of any human being and would not condone, participate in, or encourage any such behaviour."

What did the Duke's security detail tell him about Epstein?

Did they lie to him?

Did no-one every warn him?
Or did he just ignore the warnings.

What does the Duke think of his countries security services for not fully/truthfully briefing him on what Epstein and Maxwell were up to?
Because that's what he appears to be implying.

implying the sex trafficking of minors is a lifestyle choice.

I am at a loss to be able to understand or explain Mr Epstein's lifestyle.

He is also implying that sexually assaulting minors is a lifestyle choice too.

What a train wreck of a mea culpa from the Duke.

He's basically saying, don't bother asking me anything more about what Epstein did or is alleged to have done, because I'm not going to give you any more information.

What about the Duke's lifestyle?
Does he even understand his own lifestyle?

What attracted him to Epstein?

Nothing in the Duke's statement tonight to declare that he feels betrayed by Epstein (and Maxwell).

No apology for being an idiot and being so naive as to believe that Epstein was just another randy super wealthy guy that liked his women young.

No apology for giving Epstein some form of credibility by hanging around Epstein, and living in Epstein's properties on multiple occasions.

“Travelling all over the world as the UK trade ambassador and for other royal duties has given him access to some beautiful women and he’s taken full advantage. “He is a red-blooded male and, if you like, he is like a sailor with a girl in every port.”

friends insist he “is not into young girls”.
The pal explained: “He has an eye for a pretty woman and if you added up all his girlfriends and liaisons over the years it would come to way over a thousand.
“But the Duke is not into teenage girls and why would he be? The most beautiful women in the world find him appealing and amusing.”

There you go.
Andy taking advantage of beautiful women, because of his Royalty.
This way over 1000 women, sounds like a form of exploitation to me.
Legal, but it's still exploitation in my books.

There you go.
Andy taking advantage of beautiful women, because of his Royalty.
This way over 1000 women, sounds like a form of exploitation to me.
Legal, but it's still exploitation in my books.
I don't know about that. If adults are stupid enough to sleep with him, then that's on them.

Royal family is in damage control now.

Some clues in his statement, he appears to support the victims statements as being truthful. So where does that leave his denial of sex with Virginia as a minor when she's Epstein's main accuser?

I think he might be caving to the pressure and could settle with Virginia.

Some clues in his statement, he appears to support the victims statements as being truthful. So where does that leave his denial of sex with Virginia as a minor when she's Epstein's main accuser?

I think he might be caving to the pressure and could settle with Virginia.
Typical Royal statement, avoiding the real issue and trying to deflect the situation. Telling us, they knew nothing about Epstein's actions. Royals are probably glad he is dead.

Similar to Diana who wanted to reveal all about the Royals and her life.

Typical Royal statement, avoiding the real issue and trying to deflect the situation. Telling us, they knew nothing about Epstein's actions. Royals are probably glad he is dead.

Still leaves him with the problem of Virginia who isn't going away and he's still up to his royal neck in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is also implying that sexually assaulting minors is a lifestyle choice too.

What a train wreck of a mea culpa from the Duke.

He's basically saying, don't bother asking me anything more about what Epstein did or is alleged to have done, because I'm not going to give you any more information.

What about the Duke's lifestyle?
Does he even understand his own lifestyle?

What attracted him to Epstein?

Also an apologist for the Saudi royals who have basically corrupted every western government and donate plenty to the radical Wahhabism strain of Islam through donations to Europe for the building of mosques etc.

I don't know about that. If adults are stupid enough to sleep with him, then that's on them.

I sort of get it, some people will attempt to sleep their way to the top or make a living through it, its not nice i would never endorse it, but sure beats being a secretary of cleaner etc in a dead end job, also people may be sucked in by the prestige, pomp and ceremony of that lifestyle, plenty girls want to marry a Prince.

Some may say you gotta use what you got!

If adults are stupid enough to sleep with him, then that's on them.

But it wasn't just "Adults".

Jeffrey had the money to do it politely—namely, by getting complaisant young girls.
(I think he means "compliant").

In an affidavit filed in April, Farmer said she and her 15-year-old sister were sexually assaulted by Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell

That same summer, Epstein allegedly flew Farmer’s younger sister to visit him at his New Mexico ranch, where he “directed her to take off all of her clothes and get on a massage table,” whereupon he and Maxwell molested her, according to the affidavit. “It was not until later in the summer… that I learned what had happened to her,” Farmer wrote.

When Farmer returned to New York she was “terrified” of the pair, who she says repeatedly called her making threats. “Maxwell and Epstein contacted my art clients and individuals in the art community in an effort to ruin my art career,” she wrote. They “were successful and I was shut out of all art related opportunities.”

I sort of get it, some people will attempt to sleep their way to the top or make a living through it, its not nice i would never endorse it, but sure beats being a secretary of cleaner etc in a dead end job, also people may be sucked in by the prestige, pomp and ceremony of that lifestyle, plenty girls want to marry a Prince.

Some may say you gotta use what you got!
Plus , most of these girls, dream of getting a modelling contract.

And, quick way of making money.

plenty girls want to marry a Prince.

I'm looking forwards to Disney's new streaming service,
having a series of "Princess Diaries" education vids that are mandatory viewing before the underage viewers (and their carers), are allowed to watch the main events (Prince/Princess themed entertainment).
(Mandatory in the sense that you can't actually watch the main event until the pre-event ones have been watched.)

The vids can present some case studies into things like
1. The life and death of Princess Di
2. Papparazzi
3. Royal parents-in-law
4. Main stream media demonisation
5. Lack of Privacy

That should help raise awareness, and lead to a more informed decision on whether they still really want to marry a prince, let alone befriend one, or continue with their delusion of one day being a Princess, as opposed to dreaming of being a nurse, teacher, aged care worker or an electrician when they grow up.

ahh the Queen supporting her struggling son

Long-rumoured to be the Queen’s favourite son, she has made her support clear. The day after Epstein was found dead in a Manhattan jail, Andrew was photographed beaming alongside his mother on the way to church in Crathie, near Balmoral. She made him a Knight Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order in 2011, one month after it emerged he had seen Epstein during a private trip to New York.
His fate is that of the typical second son, struggling to find a role. “I think despite knowing he was always going to go down the line of succession, the fact that in his youth he was second in line to the throne, and now he is wherever he is, that must be quite a blow to your confidence and feeling of importance,” said Little.

I am sure the Queen and her team will do anything to support Prince Andrew. I think, MM plays a role here, distracting the media from his scandals by overspending and using private jets.

Remember Epstein's painting of Bill Clinton in a blue dress from the other day.
Well the artist who painted it, is an Australian.

The Artist Who Painted Jeffrey Epstein’s Portrait of Bill Clinton in a Dress Tells Us Why She Made It, and What It Means
Petrina Ryan-Kleid wants to clear up a few things about the image.

She spoke to artnet News over the weekend by email to clarify some misinterpretations circling around the now-viral image, which she developed as a student, having recently arrived in the United States from Australia.

“It was just a silly school artwork that was supposed to show, pictorially, the messages we are bombarded with in regards to these presidents.” She confirms that the blue dress is a reference to Monica Lewinsky’s blue dress, a prominent piece of evidence in Clinton’s affair with his former intern.

Today, Ryan-Kleid says she actually feels bad about the content of the painting. “Since I’m Australian, I wasn’t then, nor am I now, partisan about American politics,” she writes. “At the time, most of my ideas were fresh from the Daily Show or from Australian cable TV.”

One thing that seems clear is that the painting of Clinton is not about making fun of the idea of a man wearing a dress, any more than her painting of Bush is about making fun of a man playing with children’s toys. Parsing Bill and War Games are both about “how opposition parties caricature presidents,” Ryan-Kleid emphasizes. “Neither painting should be taken literally.”

Ryan-Kleid got her MFA in 2012 from the New York Academy of Art. The painting of Clinton was purchased from the 2012 Tribeca Ball, a fundraiser for the school, though she said that she hadn’t been aware of who bought it. She believes it sold for about $1,300.

Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 11.39.00 am.png

So how did Ghislaine Maxwell come to meet Epstein?

How old was she when she first befriended Epstein?

Pivar was close enough to Epstein that the financier put him “in charge of Ghislaine while she was profoundly depressed from the death of her father,” the media mogul Robert Maxwell.

had a partner in it, Ghislaine, who was a basket case

So you said Maxwell was his partner. Do you think she was pathological as well?

She arrived a dysfunctional wreck from what happened to her on account of her father. And the last thing that should’ve happened to someone like that is to fall in to the care of the likes of Jeffrey. He molded her into being complicit with his aberrations.

Back