• MI5/6 - British Royals

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Ghislane Maxwell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Someone's Dad

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's stick to mainstream press for information though and that should keep us safe on here, there's more than enough in there. :)

Plenty of direct podcast interviews online between Whitney & some of Epstein's victims.....People are just too lazy to do any research of their own, beyond the spoon-fed online algorithms.

assange & Wikileaks still has 100% credibility record intact & they were not considered Kosher.....We all know what's been happening to assange because of it.

MSM is pure corporate trash that pushes fake news like WMD & Russia-gate.....You can't expect sovereign thinking human beings to take that garbage seriously anymore.

The credibility lies with the source & the facts....Not the medium.....That's a pure category error.

IMO, that is not a reliable or credible source.

IMO, that source bears all the hallmarks of being part of an operation like many that came before it, some of which got decommissioned in the last few years.
Some of which are still operating.

I checked that one, it seemed okay if wrong on fact occasionally. Which one isn't? Noted though.

well back in 2015....

That island was really a cesspool, there's no question about it, just ask Prince Andrew - he'll tell you about it," Trump told journalists shortly before he entered the presidential race. "The island was an absolute cesspool."

According to flight logs, the Duke of York paid at least one visit to the island, travelling on Epstein's private jet, although former staff claimed he visited Little St James several times.

Edit: Here's some more details

Trump linked the Duke of York to Epstein’s so-called “Pedophile Island” while talking to reporters about President Clinton’s own links to the pervy millionaire.

Trump was responding to questions posed by Fox News host Sean Hannity at the conservative CPAC in February, 2015, prior to his entering the presidential race.

I found the audio:

Last edited:
im trying to lol I have fallen behind a bit.
That's the problem when any one poster posts too many posts in a row or on a page in a thread (even if they are all worthy).
Makes it easier for some to be missed.

I plead GUILTY your honour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ddbece3e18e7f26a54b8b9db05458b9e.jpg

Do you remember my insistence that Assange was a journalist?

Of course....But I don't see any journo's from the N.Y Times or the Washington Post - who published the same material - either going to jail or sticking up for him. Nor for that matter the basic principles of the freedom of the press & free speech in the public interest. The sanctity of the Fourth Estate & Democracy itself.

Why not just admit it up front....Our governments are run by criminals, who criminalize & punish the truth tellers for exposing their crimes.

Lets call a spade a spade.

Of course....But I don't see any journo's from the N.Y Times or the Washington Post - who published the same material - either going to jail or sticking up for him. Nor for that matter the basic principles of the freedom of the press & free speech in the public interest.

That was my point. Anyway, we're going off topic and i can't remember why I even brought that up now.

The court filings are said to contain the names of hundreds of people who socialized, traveled or worked with Jeffrey Epstein over the span of more than a decade.

I guess that the more ppl about to be named (many already named over the years), the shorter the rest of Maxwell's life as a criminal will be.
I've already judged her as guilty from the evidence publicly available.

Back