• MI5/6 - British Royals

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Ghislane Maxwell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Someone's Dad

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly, in this oh so dirty world, it appears to be about what dirt you have on others, and what control you have over resources, media and others with power and influence that can be useful for using that dirt to your advantage.

That isn't confined to politics, the grubby side of humanity plays out in smaller scale across other arenas

Prince Andrew is not cooperating. The US authorities have asked for his statement again.

Virginia Giuffre is very open in the documentary that she willingly participated and her motivations for doing so. That to me gave her credibility, as she wasn't playing "I'm a victim, they forced me".

It also doesn't diminish the crime, as there is a reason for the age of consent.............for exactly this reason. However it does highlight a massive gap between the law and particular circumstances.

In this case Virginia didn't just consent to sex but decided to move in with Maxwell and Epstein, travel together and do everything together including netflix and chill. Essentially Virginia chose and consented to a lifestyle, including banging loads of men and women. I can't recall but I think she also introduced other young girls into the lifestyle.

It was described by one law enforcement officer as a Ponzi Sex Scheme as each girl introduced on average 5 other girls who introduced another 5 girls and so on.

Too bad he's one of them then.....You're not very good at this stuff....Blinded by political parochialism isn't helpful.

Lets not forget that Berman was just sacked by Trump, and Berman was the only reason GM hadnt been arrested yet. Hes out of the picture and look what happens.... You think the timing is a coincidence?
I believe Trump is behind her arrest, and is planning to take his enemies down, If Im wrong, and he is somehow involved, then let the chips fall where they may. Pedophillia isnt a partisan issue... its a matter of decency

Last edited:
I believe Trump is behind her arrest, and is planning to take his enemies down, If Im wrong, and he is somehow involved, then let the chips fall where they may. Pedophillia isnt a partisan issue... its a matter of decency

His personality and politics is so cringey but I'm not sure Trump has the stomach for underage girls, he's been surrounded by and had his choice of beautiful women over his adult life. Not forgetting though that Virginia Guiffre was hand picked and recruited out of Mar-a-Lago when she was only fifteen years old and working as an attendant in the spa. Too young to be in that position for a start imo but if I owned that resort and realised that's what they'd done, I'd be taking them down too.

This is almost exclusively a white thing but Barack and Michelle Obama have apparently been on that island as well as Oprah Winfrey, so I'd say that not everybody who was offered a few days there was involved in sex with underaged girls. I'd find it hard to believe though that they hadn't heard the rumours and I'd have expected resistance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His personality and politics is so cringey but I'm not sure Trump has the stomach for underage girls, he's been surrounded by and had his choice of beautiful women over his adult life. Not forgetting though that Virginia Guiffre was hand picked and recruited out of Mar-a-Lago when she was only fifteen years old and working as an attendant in the spa. Too young to be in that position for a start imo but if I owned that resort and realised that's what they'd done, I'd be taking them down too.

This is almost exclusively a white thing but Barack and Michelle Obama have apparently been on that island as well as Oprah Winfrey, so I'd say that not everybody who was offered a few days there was involved in sex with underaged girls. I'd find it hard to believe though that they hadn't heard the rumours and I'd have expected resistance.
Agreed. I'm not convinced Trump would go after underage girls. He had plenty of women around him especially running miss universe.

Bing's suicide was a bit odd especially the timing.

Agreed. I'm not convinced Trump would go after underage girls. He had plenty of women around him especially running miss universe.

Bing's suicide was a bit odd especially the timing.

Not real familiar with Bing so I'll do the reading. I was watching Trump carefully once through a speech,I think we all know regardless of our politics he's really egotistical and afraid of appearing weak. His speech was on someone having their head cut off and as Trump recalled watching the video he actually gagged a bit and greyed losing track completely of what he was supposed to be saying, that was a reaction that can't be faked imo. He doesn't have the stomach for violence similarly to how I might think he hasn't got it either for underaged girls.

Playing these sorts of games I think means Andrew might be up a creek.

Back