• MI5/6 - British Royals

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Ghislane Maxwell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Someone's Dad

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

'He demanded to know who they were and they replied they were from the New England Aerial map society – it was totally fictitious.

Maxwell was reportedly in her living room wearing “sweatpants and a top” when authorities burst in.
“She was turned around quickly and cuffed. She was in custody in a matter of seconds,” the source said.
“Strangely she didn’t seem to have much reaction. It was like it wasn’t registering with her,” the officer told the UK paper.

I hope they actually arrested the right person, and not just a drugged up body double, in any body switch to allow Ghislaine to be kept safe somewhere else.

f*** off Laura in my above post interview with Piers Morgan and friends, says something like that Ghislaine tried to leave Esptein many times, but that Epstein threatened her with using the dirt he had on her to ruin her life .... lol

Some really good questions from Laura's interviewers/interrogators.

Laura says she knew from the beginning what was going on with Ghislaine and Epstein and what they were doing.
WTF!

Laura says she talked to both Elizabeth Maxwell and her sister Ghislaine about what was going on 12 years ago.

Laura says that the Maxwell family was always there for her in her darkest hours, as the reason she was/is supporting Ghislaine.

After this train wreck of an interview, I reckon Laura Goldman might be more likely to meet a nasty end before Ghislaine Maxwell.

Laura says she knew off and on where Ghislaine was over the last year .... oh dear.

Laura says she called the FBI tip line to say where Ghislaine was hiding, and that she has messages between her and the FBI to prove it.
That the FBI said they could not communicate with her any further on this with Laura, as she was still in contact with Ghislaine.

Something really smells with Laura Goldman.

Last edited:
1993- White House Historical Association letter. Epstein and Maxwell donated $10K to refurbish the Oval Office and “certain areas” of the Executive Residence. Bill and Hillary have big problems.
Looks like team Epstein's MO was a mixture of at least honeytraps, other traps, and gifting/donating things to organisations that would likely be compromised sooner or later, by accepting funds from him or organisations related to him.

Apparently, all part of the standard toolkit of politics, power, blackmail, coercion and getting people to support, not support or STFU about things by having dirt or info/leverage on people with influence/power and or $$$$$$$$$$ or organisations with influence/power and or $$$$$$$$$$ at their disposal.

Why would Ghislaine try to leave Epstein? She was purposely set up to get with him to help Mossad lol. Not the best cover story
The only genuine reason that comes to mind is that maybe he genuinely preferred abusing the younger ones than playing footies with Ghislaine and bringing her brekkie in bed.

CIA has to be deeply involved some way as well as Mossad, as it was largely perpetrated in plain sight, with involvement of lots openly known contacts with so many powerful Americans. As others have speculated in here, likely the Brits as well in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Derhowitz is in there, bottom half left hand facing. I saw Trump in there somewhere as well but couldnt spot Andrew.

Randy Andy is there....Far left outer middle, black dot next to his name….so too his ex-squeeze Sara Ferguson about 5 lines beneth.

I know Trump had 3 aliases he used.

Back