Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Someone's Dad

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
You can't compare a photo of him alive and smiling to a photo of him deceased either, but that didn't stop you. The photo of him on the trolley (deceased) is clearly him, with the main difference to other photos being that he's dead.

Time for this topic to go to the Conspiracy board.
Unusual for you to spit the dummy! Did you report my post as well?

What you can't do is compare a front on picture to a side on profile and say it's the same nose.

He wasn't smiling when the picture in court was taken and while colour and tissue can change appearance in death, not cartilage and the shape of his nose. That's a fact!

As I said I don't have and am not stating any theory, but AG Barr has stated that death may have ended the investigation against JE, but all the co-accused named (and there've been a few) will be pursued. Good.

Looks like his Pedo Island is being searched by the FBI. Also good.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Time for this topic to go to the Conspiracy board.

Don't think so Sprockets.

(selected bits from below)

Jeffrey Epstein and When to Take Conspiracies Seriously

The challenge in thinking about a case like the suspicious suicide of Jeffrey Epstein, the supposed “billionaire” who spent his life acquiring sex slaves and serving as a procurer to the ruling class, can be summed up in two sentences. Most conspiracy theories are false. But often some of the things they’re trying to explain are real.

Sometimes conspiracy theories point toward something worth investigating. A few point toward the truth.
the premise of the QAnon fantasia, that certain elite networks of influence, complicity and blackmail have enabled sexual predators to exploit victims on an extraordinary scale — well, that isn’t a conspiracy theory, is it? That seems to just be true.

And not only true of Epstein and his pals. As I’ve written before, when I was starting my career as a journalist I sometimes brushed up against people peddling a story about a network of predators in the Catholic hierarchy — not just pedophile priests, but a self-protecting cabal above them — that seemed like a classic case of the paranoid style, a wild overstatement of the scandal’s scope. I dismissed them then as conspiracy theorists, and indeed they had many of conspiracism’s vices — above all, a desire to believe that the scandal they were describing could be laid entirely at the door of their theological enemies, liberal or traditional.

But on many important points and important names, they were simply right.

Likewise with the secular world’s predators. Imagine being told the scope of Harvey Weinstein’s alleged operation before it all came crashing down — not just the ex-Mossad black ops element but the possibility that his entire production company also acted as a procurement-and-protection operation for one of its founders. A conspiracy theory, surely! Imagine being told all we know about the late, unlamented Epstein — that he wasn’t just a louche billionaire (wasn’t, indeed, a proper billionaire at all) but a man mysteriously made and mysteriously protected who ran a pedophile island with a temple to an unknown god and plotted his own “Boys From Brazil” endgame in plain sight of his Harvard-D.C.-House of Windsor pals. Too wild to be believed!

And yet. Where networks of predation and blackmail are concerned, then, the distinction I’m drawing between conspiracy theories and underlying realities weakens just a bit.

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Unusual for you to spit the dummy! Did you report my post as well?

What you can't do is compare a front on picture to a side on profile and say it's the same nose.

He wasn't smiling when the picture in court was taken and while colour and tissue can change appearance in death, not cartilage and the shape of his nose. That's a fact!

As I said I don't have and am not stating any theory, but AG Barr has stated that death may have ended the investigation against JE, but all the co-accused named (and there've been a few) will be pursued. Good.

Looks like his Pedo Island is being searched by the FBI. Also good.
Great, except you made this comparison, where Epstein is alive, younger and smiling:

1565510934815-png.724676

I'm willing to concede that he may have been 'got at' but the rubbish about it not being him on the trolley is OTT and doesn't belong here.

PS. I didn't "spit the dummy", nor did I report your post - why would I?

Last edited:

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Don't think so Sprockets.

(selected bits from below)
Not much wrong with a good conspiracy every now and then but this board should be more about facts and BigFooty has a Conspiracy board to discuss conspiracies. Is his death and the whole sordid episode worth investigating? Of course!

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Is it possible that between the 2 photos, that Epstein had cosmetic nose surgery?
He might have got it, so that it was not so easy to identify him in person and photos, from the earlier and younger man pictures.
Unlikely and why would you have it to make yourself look worse? It's more likely the lighting in the (death) photo and it might also be swollen, given he hung himself.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I'd have thought that survival might be more important than looking good.
Especially if you are a multi millionaire.
He's lived a life of power and prestige and freedom to do whatever he wanted, being in jail is likely to be something he couldn't live with so survival in there, possibly for the rest of his life, may not have interested him.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2006
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
However since his apparent suicide seems FBI have gone nuts and raided his Island. Not being alive, he can't put blocks through the courts anymore to stop authorities searching his properties.

Why the hell weren't they investigating when they arrested him?

Seems odd they'd wait until he was dead!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warden's been removed and two guards are suspended and nobody really knows why yet Epstein was taken off suicide watch.

Donald Trump is defending his retweet that suggested the Clintons had Epstein killed. :D

What’s the advantage of pretending he’s dead?

Versus just killing him?

You don't have to actually hang him. You can kill him however you want, and switch the double in afterwards.

(Devil's advocate, I have no idea)

bigfarter

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
What’s the advantage of pretending he’s dead?

Versus just killing him?

The line of thinking would likely be: this was a guy known to keep blackmail info on his rich mates/colleagues/cohorts - maybe he had/has compromising info locked away somewhere and could use it as a threat to get people in high places to engineer a fake death and his rescue from prison? Like a "If anything happens to me then certain videos will be delivered to certain publications" style killswitch.

It might sound far-fetched but literally everything in this case IS far-fetched. A rich paedophile with an island where he took rich, powerful mates to enact gross crimes away from prying eyes - he managed to pretty much skate in the 2000s when these charges were pursued, indicating that the system was working to protect him back then. He then dies of suicide while he should have been on suicide watch and the guards fell asleep and also there's no footage so don't look for any. etc. Even if the official story is the correct one it seems so implausible as to be fiction, so I don't discount conspiracy theories on this case, especially given the wealth and power of those his testimony may have affected.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
"Now, the New York Times has made the shock claim that two guards on duty at the time of the suicide “fell asleep and failed to check on him for about three hours”, according to a law enforcement official and a prison official. ..."

Were they drugged? Probably not but someone will put out the theory and others will run with it.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Apparently someone reported his death 40 mins before it was first announced in the media. Apparently was dead for hours. Maybe a paramedic leaking things?

I don't think we've even scratched the surface of what he was up to with the rich and powerful and the trafficking of young, vulnerable girls. He was classified as the highest level sex offender, meaning he's extremely dangerous and he never once as required reported in.

Having a poke around last night I came across an attorney in the states who said about Paedophile Island "very bad things happened there, very, very bad things" and then brushed off the reporter. That implies to me there's more than hiring young girls for massages. It was a place of extremes. It had me looking at the drone footage of his island and I saw the blue and white boxed building with the dome that Epstein said was his music room. Ahhhh bs. It looks like a mosque to me - for visiting oil rich Saudis devotions and fashioned on the Kaaba in Mecca as a cube.

He's got pictures of Mohammad Bin Salman al Saud, before he was crowned Prince in his Manhattan penthouse and Woody Allen. eww. The Salman al Saud who had the journalist Jamal Khashoggi murdered in the Saudi Consulate in Turkey recently and taken out in several suitcases. When Khashoggi initially disappeared and many pointed the finger at the Saudis they were called wild conspiracy theorists, it was true.

I think Epstein was selling young girls and depending on their circumstances, vulnerability and lack of support, some likely just disappeared. Sold and they're gone.

Epstein's cube, it's gold dome recently blew off in a hurricane.

epm.png

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
It's not just sex trafficking.
It is claimed at least one of his associates was organising for rendezvous's or hookups between the rich and powerful and young women.
Pimping (or maybe some form of a Honeytraps/Kompromat).

Like in this example (sorry about the site I got this from: not one of my favourites. Hi Steve:)

Virginia Roberts Giuffre, one of several women who accused Epstein of sexual assault, also said she flew to Paris with Epstein as a teenager in 2001. Epstein’s alleged co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell also joined the couple on the 2001 trip, according to ABC News.

Court documents state that Giuffre said there was an instance in which Maxwell “sent [her] to have sex with the owner of a large hotel chain” in Paris. Maxwell had denied the claims and had not been charged with a crime.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Great, except you made this comparison, where Epstein is alive, younger and smiling:

1565510934815-png.724676

I'm willing to concede that he may have been 'got at' but the rubbish about it not being him on the trolley is OTT and doesn't belong here.

PS. I didn't "spit the dummy", nor did I report your post - why would I?
Younger by months or weeks?

Back