• Ghislane Maxwell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Someone's Dad

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Interesting that Bill Clinton was asked directly if he thought Epstein committed suicide. He answers "Really depends on what your definition of suicide is, heh?"

Wot? Can't he lie when asked a direction question?

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Poking the bear BlueE.
Only the facts Shelly!

You might like this one. BRE seems to not be alone in dressing in woman's clothes :think:
  • Jeffrey Epstein had a painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue dress and red heels hanging inside his Manhattan home
  • Source who saw it during a business meeting told DailyMailTV about its existence
  • The blue dress seemed to be a pointed reference to Clinton's former intern Monica Lewinsky who wore a blue dress during their tryst in the White House
  • The painting was snapped inside the pedophile's mansion in 2012, seven years before he was accused of running a sex trafficking ring of underage girls
  • The original painting, 'Parsing Bill,' is by Australian-American artist Petrina Ryan-Kleid, although it is unclear if Epstein had bought the canvas or had a print mounted

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Only the facts Shelly!

You might like this one. BRE seems to not be alone in dressing in woman's clothes :think:
  • Jeffrey Epstein had a painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue dress and red heels hanging inside his Manhattan home
  • Source who saw it during a business meeting told DailyMailTV about its existence
  • The blue dress seemed to be a pointed reference to Clinton's former intern Monica Lewinsky who wore a blue dress during their tryst in the White House
  • The painting was snapped inside the pedophile's mansion in 2012, seven years before he was accused of running a sex trafficking ring of underage girls
  • The original painting, 'Parsing Bill,' is by Australian-American artist Petrina Ryan-Kleid, although it is unclear if Epstein had bought the canvas or had a print mounted

View attachment 727026
I can paint you as a frog, doesn't mean you are a frog though.

Now, two sources “familiar with the findings” have told the Washington Post the autopsy found Epstein suffered multiple breaks in his neck bones.

One of the broken bones was the hyoid bone, located near the Adam’s apple in males.

And while that break could occur when a person — especially an older man — hangs themself, they are “more common in victims of homicide by strangulation”, forensics experts said.

Was the Saudis imo

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Only the facts Shelly!

It's not a fact it was a question. You posted a photo of him smiling, which I replied to.

"One of the broken bones was the hyoid bone, located near the Adam’s apple in males.

And while that break could occur when a person — especially an older man — hangs themself, they are “more common in victims of homicide by strangulation”, forensics experts said.

His death has been described as an “apparent suicide” by Attorney-General William P Barr, whose department oversees the Bureau of Prisons facility where Epstein was held."

"that break could occur when a person — especially an older man — hangs themself"

BTW, the A-G described it as an "apparent" suicide because that's exactly what it is until a determination's made by the coroner.

Nothing to see here.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Several broken bones, including the hyoid sprockets. Did he have a knot in the sheet on his adams apple to do that? Guards who fell asleep and then covered it up? I hope they had a tox screen.
Ok I'll ammend. Nothing to see here until we find out what actually happened. Otherwise, you're entering the conspiracy field again. :p

Pegged for the Royals as well, just not sure which ones but the Saudis got away with killing Khashoggi right under everybody's noses so why not them?

Epstein was handling money for MBS

Of course he was, not all he was handling either imo. Why has there been no probing into that relationship, it goes back decades?

People who probe into that stuff end up ded

Directly into the furnace at the crematorium?

The person who claimed Epstein's body was described only as an "Epstein associate."

shniko11

Beneath the blue and white
Nov 6, 2015
Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What's the go with Epsteins cellmate former cop who was removed hours before his death.

Apparently Epsteins people wanted Epstein off suicide watch so he could have a single jail cell again,and that the former cop was the one who hurt Epstein a few weeks ago "apparently."

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
It depends how long you would expect them to be on suicide watch for.

I don't know what it would be like over there, but I do know what it's like in Barwon Prison in Victoria and it's pretty intrusive for the prisoner involved and deprives them of sleep and basically what little creature comforts they may have inside. If you are rostered on to monitor them, you are required to get some sort of physical movement from them hourly. How anyone thinks this is good, I don't know.

What other precautions are taken? In terms of personal possessions, clothing, contents and structure of the prison cell.

What could he have hung himself with and what from? Wouldn't the door, walls and ceiling be pretty bare?

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
What other precautions are taken? In terms of personal possessions, clothing, contents and structure of the prison cell.

What could he have hung himself with and what from? Wouldn't the door, walls and ceiling be pretty bare?

Yeah, from our point of view, it is a special observation cell, they aren't allowed to stay in their regular one if on suicide watch. There is a camera to watch them, the light is left on and you have to walk to the cell, depending on the risk level, every half hour to 2 hours and see some sort of movement, whether that be the rise and fall of their chest as they breathe, a twitch, anything. If you can't see anything, you have to wake them.

It's basically an exercise in sleep deprivation, pretty stupid in my mind.

I'm not 100%, but from memory, they had a mattress with a sheet and a blanket and that was about it. For ablutions, they had to be taken out and to another cell to shower and use the toilet. Very ordinary imo.

I only did it once and that was on a night shift. The crook was from a very high profile criminal family.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Isn't that what sex trafficking is though?

According to Wikepedia, my narrow definition of sex trafficking only included the acquisition & transportation part. Whereas your wider definition also includes the exploitation component that is covered in the below Wikepedia definition (which includes prostitution/pimping)

Sex trafficking
is human trafficking for the purpose of sexual exploitation, including sexual slavery. A victim is forced, in one of a variety of ways, into a situation of dependency on their trafficker(s) and then used by said trafficker(s) to give sexual services to customers. There are three types of activities defined as sex trafficking crimes: acquisition, transportation and exploitation; this includes child sex tourism (CST), domestic minor sex trafficking (DMST) or other kinds of commercial sexual exploitation of children, and prostitution. Sex trafficking is one of the biggest criminal businesses in the world.

Big question.
Since Epstein's sex trafficking reduced, do we know who picked up the slack to fill the sex trafficking void, or has sex trafficking to the sorts of ppl Epstein supplier/entrapped reduced since then?

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Ok I'll ammend. Nothing to see here until we find out what actually happened. Otherwise, you're entering the conspiracy field again. :p

It's probably going to be hotly disputed for decades, if the other examples of this below are anything to go by.

In 2008, Ronnie L. White, a teenager accused of killing a police officer, died of an apparent suicide in a suburban Washington jail cell. But two days later, the cause of death was changed to homicide when a Maryland state medical examiner discovered the teen had a broken hyoid.

The incident fanned racial tension and fueled conspiracy theories about the suspect’s death in Prince George’s County, Md.

Medical examiners concluded White was probably strangled with a sheet, towel or “crux of the elbow.” The officer who moved his body pleaded guilty to obstruction. But no one was ever charged in White’s death. A federal judge said in 2013 that it remained a mystery whether the inmate was slain or took his own life.

The hyoid bone played a central role in a heated dispute last year over another high-profile death in New York, that of Eric Garner. A New York police officer was accused of using an improper chokehold while trying to arrest Garner and of causing his death. A police officers’ association claimed that an autopsy from Sampson’s office found there was no break of Garner’s hyoid bone, and that this proved that the officer could not have strangled Garner and caused his death.......

Inside his Manhattan apartment with Vanity Fair's Vicky Ward.

A large office spans the width of the house, it was decorated with a large Persian rug alongside '18th-century black lacquered Portuguese cabinets' and a desk that belonged to the banker J. P. Morgan. A copy of The Misfortunes of Virtue by the Marquis de Sade, which tells the tale of the sexually abused 12-year old protagonist of the novel, was on the desk. A Steinway grand piano was surmounted by a stuffed black poodle. Epstein told Ward that "No decorator would ever tell you to do that...But I want people to think what it means to stuff a dog"

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond

bigfarter

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
No doubt it will be, regardless of the available facts.

The available facts, at this stage, all point to something odd or a confluence of odd things, do they not? He was either attacked or attempted suicide only two weeks earlier, was put on suicide watch, then taken off at the request of his lawyer(?) and was also put in a private cell as opposed to sharing with the guy he was previously with. He then manages to kill himself mere hours after being taken off suicide watch, in a cell with no cameras and with guards who were meant to be checking on him falling asleep on their watch and then falsifying documents. So many implausible things have occurred in a row to get to this destination so I just don't understand how anybody can discount conspiracy theories? Him being a paedophile with his rich mates on a private island was people committing a conspiracy. Two prison guards falling asleep on their watch and then agreeing to falsify documents - that's a conspiracy. The official account of events so far contains at least two conspiracies as it is so I think it's weird to act as if there wasn't more possible on top of that.

On top of all that, the woman who allegedly procured sex-slaves for Epstein is now also in the wind with the authorities, her lawyer and her boyfriend having no apparent idea where she is. The whole saga over a decade-long stint since the first time he was "locked up" but allowed on day-leave that he shouldn't legally have received is the most transparently suss public crime case in a long time, I'd say. And I'm not normally a conspiracist but sometimes things just genuinely don't add up.

Back