Votes: 3 2.5%
  • MI5/6 - British Royals

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Ghislane Maxwell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Someone's Dad

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters
The former financier put all of his holdings into a trust called The 1953 Trust, according to a copy of the will published by the New York Post. He signed the document on 8 August.

No details of any beneficiaries are included in the document, which lists assets including more than $56m in cash, more than $14m in fixed income investments and more than $18m in "aviation assets, automobiles and boats".

Epstein's collection of fine arts, antiques and other valuables is yet to be appraised, the document says

The beauty spot might be a hanger. Also, she's been living in the US for the last ten years.

A woman bearing a striking resemblance to Keating, right down to the beauty spot on her left cheek, can be seen in a video – filmed in 2010 and published around the world on Monday – leaving the New York mansion of the now-deceased billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

KK.png

Wow this is getting even weirder

She's moved into the right circles to score some good gigs

Old article

Les Malone

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Its going to get weirder as bits and pieces are released, but i am surprised about Keating, WTF was she doing there with Prince Andrew - more than likely a place to meet for discreet meetings!!, whatsmore they all knew Epstein was a pedophile, they all knew it and still went and saw him, used and no doubt were used by him.

I really do hope these people get what SHOULD be coming.

Les Malone

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Lets hope the MSM run with it and its not brushed under the carpet.

Lets hope there is a REAL investigation.

Why was so long taken to before an search on Epsteins property/Island

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Got this comment off the article linked above - have no idea if true.

Watch out for lots of disinformation and outright lies in all of this.

I imagine that one trick would be to make it out that so many ppl in positions of very high power are implicated, that they are all too big to fail, and stop any investigations whatsoever. When in fact there's not so many ppl as made out implicated.

Also watch out for disinformation on ppl who are already being demonised by certain sections of the media, as they are already considered damaged goods, and a likely target for disinformation and lies, because they have already been singled out (Meghan Markle would fit into that category if you look at the appalling way she is already being treated by the Murdoch media).

Les Malone

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Watch out for lots of disinformation and outright lies in all of this.

I imagine that one trick would be to make it out that so many ppl in positions of very high power are implicated, that they are all too big to fail, and stop any investigations whatsoever. When in fact there's not so many ppl as made out implicated.

Also watch out for disinformation on ppl who are already being demonised by certain sections of the media, as they are already considered damaged goods, and a likely target for disinformation and lies, because they have already been singled out (Meghan Markle would fit into that category if you look at the appalling way she is already being treated by the Murdoch media).

Of course.

Moving onto Markle though i have a different opinion, give it a couple of years and the sham of their marriage will become increasingly apparent, it's a woke joke, poor old Harry will wonder what he saw in her.

just MHO though

Of course.

Moving onto Markle though i have a different opinion, give it a couple of years and the sham of their marriage will become increasingly apparent, it's a woke joke, poor old Harry will wonder what he saw in her.

just MHO though
I think that marriage is a sham and she probably knows a bit about Prince Andrew and Epstein.

She was part of some elite Soho club before she met Harry.

Interesting, Epstein's death is already revealing a few truths.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas

So flipping what?

You make it sound like its some dark web meeting place.

What would you and I know about what is really going on in that relationsip.

Its hard enough for the aristocracy to get any privacy.
They were born into it.
They had no choice.
None of your business IMO.

Soho House membership policies focus on creativity “above net worth and job titles” with “studied resistance to ostentation…[and] cultivated status signifiers,” and favour moral values over financial success. While it remains a private member club, it was revealed in June 2015 that Soho House had over 50,000 members and a global waiting list of over 30,000.

Les Malone

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
I think that marriage is a sham and she probably knows a bit about Prince Andrew and Epstein.

Interesting, Epstein's death is already revealing a few truths.

she's a gold digger if ever i saw one

So flipping what?

You make it sound like its some dark web meeting place.

What would you and I know about what is really going on in that relationsip.

Its hard enough for the aristocracy to get any privacy.
They were born into it.
They had no choice.
None of your business IMO.

Membership policies focus on 'above net worth and job titles' screams meeting place for ambitious social climbers.

Via Wiki.

In 2002 the London branch of the club made headlines as Iris Law, the two year old toddler daughter of actor Jude Law and his then wife, actress and designer Sadie Frost was briefly hospitalized after accidentally consuming a part of an ecstasy tablet she found on the floor of Soho House while attending a child's birthday party.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
.. screams meeting place for ambitious social climbers.
two year old toddler daughter of actor Jude Law and his then wife, actress and designer Sadie Frost was briefly hospitalized after accidentally consuming a part of an ecstasy tablet she found on the floor of Soho House

That's a bit young for social climbing.

Probably no more drugs than at a Channel 7 work party (under the previous CEO b4 he got busted).

Les Malone

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Back