• Someone's Dad

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters
Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
I was wondering about Maxwell's background and why she was eager to please Epstein by recruiting all the young girls. What a messed up relationship

Both Catherine and David Birnie ended up in jail for murder with multiple terms of life imprisonment.
Didn't matter that Catherine was eager to please David.
Her life choices were hers to own.

Everyone not named J. Epstein going to play the victim now I reckon.
Particularly now that he's been certified as deceased.

Everyone not named J. Epstein going to play the victim now I reckon.

A victim is how I suspect Prince Andrew might be lining himself up as. And he's slept with 'well over 1,000 women!', he just doesn't remember Virginia but if there was any sexual liaison it would be on the assumption or clarification that she was of age, of course. Any suggestion otherwise is totally abhorrent!

Where's Ghislane? Release the beagles!

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Good to see a few of the main stream media aligning with some of us in here.

Sam Clench
Prince Andrew’s new statement on his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein is baffling
Prince Andrew released a new, extensive statement overnight addressing his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein. One sentence made no sense.

How to describe that statement? Guardian columnist Marina Hyde, whose blistering piece about Andrew and Epstein drew global attention yesterday, perhaps summed it up best: “What is this f***ing word salad?”
Did Buckingham Palace even bother to read the thing before hitting send?

Read this sentence again, and try to discern its meaning: “I have said previously that it was a mistake and an error to see him after his release in 2010 and I can only reiterate my regret that I was mistaken to think that what I thought I knew of him was evidently not the real person, given what we know now.”
I can only reiterate my regret that I was mistaken to think that what I thought I knew of him was evidently not the real person, given what we know now. Is that English? I’ve read it 37 times, and each time it somehow becomes less coherent.

It seems Andrew is trying to say that he regrets thinking Epstein was a good guy. I’m not sure the words he wrote actually mean that, but the grammar is so thoroughly mangled that it’s hard to tell. More importantly, the Duke is asking us to believe he suffered from a truly astonishing level of ignorance.

What we know now is exactly what everyone already knew back in 2010 — that Epstein was an underage sex offender. It was not an allegation, it was a fact. He had gone to jail for it. Yet Andrew claims to have had no idea about Epstein’s true nature when he continued their friendship after that point.

Game over for Andrew.
IMO, before ppl thought he was just a spoilt over-sexed mummys boy/brat.
Now they probably think he's probably a dirty old man prince, complete dill, and liar.

He refers to his “former association or friendship” with Epstein. Well, which was it? An association or a friendship?
Seeing as how most of Andrew's associations appeared to be ex-lovers, it's no wonder he's lost for words when trying to describe his relationship to Epstein.

Who knows what business deals, including those on behalf of his Motherland, Andy was transacting or working on with Epstein.
Andy will be keeping Queen mum on these. He's not that stupid.

Andrew ends by saying he is unable to understand or explain “Mr Epstein’s lifestyle”, as though the repeated sexual abuse of girls as young as 14 was a lifestyle choice. The statement, in short, is an absolute mess. It was supposed to stop questions about Andrew’s private life. Instead, it has only spawned more.

Spot on.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
he's slept with 'well over 1,000 women!', he just doesn't remember Virginia

Does he even remember all of their names and face?

Did he (The Duke), or any of those he had sexual relationships with (including the Clinton definition of a SR, and including in any (if any group sex/orgies), ever have masks, or head ornaments to cover their true identities like in the movies? In a way that the Duke wouldn't have a clue who he actually had a sexual relationship with, or what there actual age was?

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Found a useful 2015 article on Ghislaine, that answers a few of my questions about her.
Epstein is claimed to have been a business associate of Robert Maxwell (Ghislaine's father).

Where's Ghislane?

IMO, Ghislaine's memories, "relationship" and involvement with Epstein will be both her insurance, and her death sentence.

10th January 2015

this week Ghislaine Maxwell was not only accused in American court papers of being a madam, a procuress for convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein who sexually abused underage girls, but also of having groped underage girls herself. Through her lawyers, the 53-year-old has denied every allegation.
Those who know her well claim that she will simply smile and sail on, oblivious. After all, she is the daughter of the flamboyant Maxwell — who was nicknamed “The Bouncing Czech” because of his capacity for bouncing back from adversity — and her luxury lifestyle continues unabated.

She lives in an $11million Manhattan townhouse, next to actor Michael Douglas’s ex-wife Diandra, has a personal driver and a housekeeper. Most of her time is spent flitting from party to party, spending 40 minutes at one before moving on to the next.

Ghislaine was 29 when Maxwell died. Distraught over his death, she fled to Manhattan and threw herself on the mercy of financier Epstein, a former maths teacher at the Dalton School and business associate of her father’s. Epstein, ten years her senior, not only took Ghislaine under his wing, but made her his girlfriend and gave her the role playing hostess at his Upper East Side mansion, his private island in the US Virgin Islands and his multimillion-dollar Palm Beach estate. It was at Palm Beach property that Ghislaine’s magical existence with Epstein began to fall apart. He refused to marry her — Ghislaine remains single to this day — but they remained close and she became even further drawn into his rarefied existence. She returned the compliment by introducing him to Prince Andrew and Mr Clinton. She even took him to a birthday party for the Queen.

Ghislaine made a lot of sexual jokes. She had a very dirty sense of humour.”

No matter what happens and despite her reputation being questioned, all who know her agree Ghislaine Maxwell will probably once again come up smelling of roses.

Untouchable.
Like father, like daughter probably.
Until one day she has an unfortunate accident.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas

Tartaglione's attorney Bruce Barket wrote in a letter to Judge Kenneth Karas that his client has since been threatened into staying silent.
The letter reads: “The clear message Mr Tartaglione has received is that if he conveys information about the facility or about [Epstein’s] recent suicide, there will be a price to pay. "It adds: "The correction officers know he has information potentially very damaging to the very people now charged with guarding him or their coworkers.” The 51-year-old former police officer is facing the death penalty for his alleged involvement in four drug-related slayings in New York state.

Sounds like Tartaglione might be going to use what he knows as a bargaining chip.

Glad to say I never was interested in the next top model reality tv shows and I've never brought Victoria's Secret underwear.

These are fresh allegations in documents pertaining to the action against Ghislane. We still haven't seen the original documents that were part of the secret deal putting Epstein in jail and on the sex offenders register and which experienced criminal lawyers describe as 'horrific' and 'very bad, very very bad things happened'.

This will have huge ramifications in the industry if France can find these girls and proof of when they went out and came back into the country.

Next Top Model scout Jean-Luc Brunel flew poor 12-year-old triplets in from France as a BIRTHDAY PRESENT for Jeffrey Epstein to abuse, unsealed documents claim
  • High-profile Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre described the sadistic birthday present in unsealed court documents from a 2015 lawsuit
  • She said the millionaire bragged about paying to have the 12-year-old girls, believed to be sisters, flown in from France for one day
  • The gift allegedly came from Epstein's longtime friend Jean-Luc Brunel
  • Epstein invested $1million to help launch Brunel's Miami-based modeling firm MC2, in return for a 'supply of girls on tap', the suit claims
  • Brunel allegedly supplied illegitimate visas for underage girls from foreign countries and Epstein housed them at his brother's apartment in Manhattan
  • The model scout, 72, has denied all involvement in Epstein's alleged crimes

Sex trafficking makes $99 billion in profit per year. As I tried to draw attention to earlier in the thread, it's in the top three only coming in just behind international arms dealing and drug trafficking although some studies suggest it's catching up to the top two.

Most child trafficking victims are girls and often between the ages of 12 - 16 Although, when children under 12 are the victim, boys have been found to outnumber girls in some samples.

To make it even a little more interesting to French investigators, Ghislane was born in France.

Epstein was a regular visitor to France at least since 2002, when he purchased a 2,300sq m apartment on the Avenue Foch. His private jets, registered N120JE and N212JE, landed at Le Bourget airport 11 times in the last 18 months of his life.

A group called Innocence en Danger says it has evidence that “several victims of the prostitution network created by Epstein and his accomplices are of French nationality”

Sex trafficking makes $99 billion in profit per year. As I tried to draw attention to earlier in the thread, it's in the top three only coming in just behind international arms dealing and drug trafficking although some studies suggest it's catching up to the top two.

Most child trafficking victims are girls and often between the ages of 12 - 16 Although, when children under 12 are the victim, boys have been found to outnumber girls in some samples.

We know where Epstein made his money

This goes back to 1996 and it all makes sense.

Nearly a decade before any police investigation into Jeffrey Epstein’s predatory actions toward young girls, two sisters came forward to say they had been lured in and abused by the financier and his companion, Ghislaine Maxwell. Now that he’s dead, the sisters are wrestling with what might have happened if someone had listened.

This episode contains descriptions of sexual assault.

Les Malone

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Give it a month and people will have forgotten about this. No one in power is going to do a single thing.

I suspect you are right unfortunately, i have taken an interest in politics lately after having more time on my hands, not spending all my time worried about mortgages, kids and employment, as those things are under a bit more control now.

The more i know the less i wish i had got interested.

The charges against Epstein need to be formally dropped now he's dead but the victims get to testify. There's over a dozen of them in the court now with some reports of up to thirty and three and a half full rows. It will probably go all day.

Meanwhile, Geoffrey Berman, U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, has said he intends to pursue federal charges against the co-conspirator used to recruit girls and young women around the country and abroad. Among those suspected of helping him is Ghislaine Maxwell, a British socialite and daughter of the late publishing tycoon Robert Maxwell. Maxwell has denied the allegations.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
He thought he was untouchable’: Jeffrey Epstein’s sex abuse victims vent their outrage
The young violinist said her mother died of cancer when she was 11 and her father was in such despair that he couldn’t tend to her. One day, she was at a shopping mall and a woman approached her and asked her about her violin case, which she was carrying.

The woman said she knew a very rich man who could help her and send her to school.

“We talked about the violin, my family, and why I had clothes that looked like hand-me-downs,’’ she said. After she met Epstein he gradually coerced her into having sex. She said she reported it to a Texas Rape Crisis Center, and grew increasingly depressed until one day she got a gun and drove to an isolated area, where she intended to kill herself. It was only the memory of her mother that stopped her, she said.

Hopefully the alleged women that appears to have been an accessory to rape (and possible child sexual assault depending on the age of this violinist),
will soon be arrested and bought to Justice.

I wonder if we will ever hear what the Texas Rape Crisis Center did with the report of this alleged rape?

Hopefully the alleged women that appears to have been an accessory to rape (and possible child sexual assault depending on the age of this violinist),
will soon be arrested and bought to Justice.

I wonder if we will ever hear what the Texas Rape Crisis Center did with the report of this alleged rape?

He and his recruiters have the same MO, even these women who have never met each other before have basically the same story. It takes a lot of guts to go up against powerful people like this, I'm hoping this will expose the lot of them and be a force for change.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
The only video of Epstein speaking that appears to be left on the public internet, is this intimate following 1 minute one from a 2 Sep 2009 deposition with an attorney.

"Sir is it true you have an egg shaped penis?" Wot?

Then reading the woman's sworn statement describing it!!

This was worth the deposition being cut off to get this out :D

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
We know where Epstein made his money
Or do we? Didn't he win some lottery at some stage?

Also, he was gifted his 70 mil Manhattan mansion by Les Wexner (CEO of L Brands and Victoria's Secret) reportedly for $1 in 1998 when Wexner transferred ownership to the New York-based Nine East 71st Street Corporation (NES). Public records from 2011 show that Epstein held, to some degree, ownership of NES. Details of his relationship with the company are still unclear.

Public records show that, in 2011, the ownership of the property was transferred from NES to the Virgin Islands-based company Maple Inc., another company also controlled by Epstein. Documents indicate that the property was transferred to Maple for $US 0, zero dollars.

He also managed Wexner's money in his elite management company that you had to have one billion dollars before he would take you on as a client. Strange business with Wexner as they had a court case early on in their relationship that Wexner brought against Epstein.

Read more at https://www.businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-bought-nyc-townhouse-how-2019-7#E2CMfDJTLHzFYuaM.99

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas

In recent years, Ms Maxwell has struck confidential settlements in civil court with two of the women who say she participated in Epstein’s sexual exploitation of them, according to the The New York Times.

I hope it's not legal in either Australia or anywhere in the US, to avoid going to jail for any kind of assault, rape, or child abuse, by just paying the victim a sum of money in a way that directly or indirectly causes the victim to not pursue the matter further, or provide evidence to the courts, to help minimise the risk of the offender repeating the offence and just paying victims off if/when they get caught.

Also, are civil courts able to approve these kinds of settlements, and not persue the matter further, if they consider that there is either
(a) likely not enough evidence to secure a prosecution
(b) the victim says that they don't want to go through with giving evidence
(c) the courts think that there is little chance of the offender re-offending
(d) the offender, makes claims that they were mentally ill at the time, or were brainwashed to participate in the crime by another individual
(e) the criminal courts have already provided immunity to, or dropped charges against the accused, in some form of a legal agreement related to a different or intertwined court case, without having tested the guilt of the accused.

I'd have thought it would be better if victims get forced to provide evidence in a full court case, and not allowed to just accept a financial settlement, in order to seek justice.

Although, I can imagine this would put additional work on the perpetually under-resourced courts system, and make it way harder for those with financial means to make the offences go away and avoid publicity over the alleged/actual offences.

Having penned this post, I'm now thinking that these settlements were likely after the late 2000's legal deal was struck with Epstein's legal team to drop/not persue charges against others implicated/involved in Epstein's crimes in exchange for him pleading guilty to lessor charges and everything else that was part of the legal settlement with Esptein's team. (which I read somewhere recently, was claimed to include Epstein providing evidence in some non-related huge court case).

Back