Feb 19, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
That's why he's started a campaign against Murdoch.... trying to shut him up!

I wonder if the Murdoch media might have been keeping any knowledge they had of the Rudd/Epstein connection under wraps and brought it out now that the Rudd inspired petition aimed at News Corp has nearly 400k signatures so far?

With reports that the President of the IPI (chaired by Rudd) having reportedly visited Epstein's Manhattan home at least 20 times, looks like the forces that maybe ensnared the IPI and Rod-Larsen in their Epstein/Maxwell trap, are probably patting hi-fiving tonight with many mission accomplished's for having tarnished the reputations of yet another group of lefties probably specifically targeted by operation Epstein/Maxwell.

'The Norwegian paper said Mr Rod-Larsen visited Epstein at his Manhattan home at least 20 times.
Journalists from the Norwegian paper, who contacted The Daily Telegraph, said they had been trying in vain to get a response from Mr Rudd for more than a year.
The paper also revealed Epstein’s trusted assistant Lesley Groff sent an email to Mr Rod-Larsen in February 2014 mentioning a Mongolian meeting in the Swiss Alps town of Davos. The email stated: “Hi Terje, Jeffrey requested I send you the below wiring instructions for (the $100,000).’’'

'It’s been almost three weeks since former prime minister Kevin Rudd launched his petition calling for a royal commission into Rupert Murdoch’s media monopoly. It has gained close to 400,000 signatures.'

'Petition EN1938 - Royal Commission to ensure a strong, diverse Australian news media'

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2008
docklands
AFL Club
Geelong
So it begins.

Kevin Rudd.

Are you ready Australia for what is coming?

1603925022624.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
I reckon Epstein might be hiding out with his mate Daniel Dumile (otherwise recently known as MF Doom) whose alleged wife (Jasmine) decided to wait until NYE 2020 to announce that he had allegedly died from some unknown cause on 31 October.

Epstein loved to wrap.

(Birds of a feather flock together territory here) :cool:

P.S. There's so much BS being made up these days (including by those who get paid handsomely to do it, or manage it), I thought I might joint the club as a Volunteer.

FUNY everyone. 🥳

Last edited:

metic

Club Legend
Nov 20, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I reckon Epstein might be hiding out with his mate Daniel Dumile (otherwise recently known as MF Doom) whose alleged wife (Jasmine) decided to wait until NYE 2020 to announce that he had allegedly died from some unknown cause on 31 October.

Epstein loved to wrap.

(Birds of a feather flock together territory here) :cool:

P.S. There's so much BS being made up these days (including by those who get paid handsomely to do it, or manage it), I thought I might joint the club as a Volunteer.

FUNY everyone.
Dooms highly respected!
Not one of Epsteins buddies ?

Stingray technology sounds interesting, it pinpointed Maxwell's exact location inside her house.

Court documents have revealed Ghislaine Maxwell, an associate of Jeffrey Epstein facing child trafficking charges, was tracked down by the FBI using data from her mobile phone.

The newly unsealed documents, first reported by The Daily Beast, revealed that Ms Maxwell was located using GPS and "stingray" technology to pinpoint a phone she had registered under the name "G Max" that had been used to call her lawyer, sister and husband.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Bits

Team Captain
Oct 31, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
So they are not offering any defence saying that she didn’t actually do it. It’s just smoke and mirrors and technical points arguing that she can’t be prosecuted. There is no justice in tactics like this.

And yes, I know that a trial is about testing the law as much as it is about guilt/innocence. And that morals and ethics have no place in a court room.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Guliani representing her ?
No way.
Either because either she's too old for him, or she makes his hair melt in her presents and he can't stop thinking about all the things she is accused of.
It's really just all too hard for him.

Back