• MI5/6 - British Royals

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Ghislane Maxwell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Someone's Dad

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Was it ever really in doubt? The only query was whether he'd actually get charged with anything, and now the Queen has ditched him, he may well not get out of it.

Andrew's her favourite son but the Queen will push him off the roof at Buck House herself if she thinks she has to.

Is Prince Andrew going to pay for his own legal fees.

The Buck House machine will probably say he does but I reckon the Queen will find a way to pay for it. They might settle with Virginia now and hope it all goes away, in the meantime try to figure out what to do with Andrew. The Bahamas maybe?

Virginia should invest some of the money she already has in upgrading her security, if she hasn't already.

The Buck House machine will probably say he does but I reckon the Queen will find a way to pay for it. They might settle with Virginia now and hope it all goes away, in the meantime try to figure out what to do with Andrew. The Bahamas maybe?

Virginia should invest some of the money she already has in upgrading her security, if she hasn't already.
Hopefully she has invested some of her money in security because she will probably need it for future protection. Other rich men might be getting nervous at the moment.

Don't think she wants to settle as it's now more about having her day in court than the compensation.

I don't know how much Prince Andrew is worth anymore (especially without the Queen's support) so not sure how much Virginia will receive

He just sold the Swiss chalet he owned with Fergie for nearly $20m after settling a lesser debt to help pay his legals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jason_recliner

Club Legend
Dec 9, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
He just sold the Swiss chalet he owned with Fergie for nearly $20m after settling a lesser debt to help pay his legals.

A pedo (allegedly) Prince doesn't have enough cash even to go to court against his 'commoner' accuser! That's GOLD!!!

A pedo (allegedly) Prince doesn't have enough cash even to go to court against his 'commoner' accuser! That's GOLD!!!

Ruined Eugenie's project totally as one of the co-founders of The Anti Slavery Collective and killed her podcast series on sex trafficking.

jason_recliner

Club Legend
Dec 9, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Ruined Eugenie's project totally as one of the co-founders of The Anti Slavery Collective and killed her podcast series on sex trafficking.

She should have kept going with the podcast, made it a series of interviews with her dad. An inside scoop, if you will.

Interesting article on how the press got that picture of Andrew and Epstein in Central Park, they were tipped off.

Why would Ghislaine take Prince Andrew to a place where they were certain to be photographed? Witheridge wondered.

“Putting Jeffrey Epstein with Prince Andrew was like putting a rattlesnake in an aquarium with a mouse.”

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Most likely for protection. Epstein would have known 'The Firm' would do most anything to protect Andrew - until such time they couldnt.

but it bought Epstein time and gave Jeff a sense of security
Why would Ghislaine take Prince Andrew to a place where they were certain to be photographed? Witheridge wondered.

Bits

Team Captain
Oct 31, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Or blackmail purposes? Not for money - Epstein didn’t need that - but to keep Andrew quiet?
There is also that footage of Andrew peeking out of the door of Epstein mansion. Was there a possible tip off that he would be there?

Now that she isn't contesting the release of the names of eight men she arranged under aged liaisons with - I wonder if we get to hear who they are.

That's interesting, there might be a deal for her at sentencing if she makes it that far. I think we might get to hear who they are, Dershowitz has to be one of them?

That's interesting, there might be a deal for her at sentencing if she makes it that far. I think we might get to hear who they are, Dershowitz has to be one of them?
I suspect so but there would be at least eight people who stand to lose if she doesn't have a fall down the stairs prior.

Back