Jenkins - The perfect prototype for the new rule changes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello? Piss weak mate, You’ve claimed Hartigan is not best 22, yet he’s still playing, you’ve also claimed JJ is suited to the new rules and he’s playing in the 2’s, add in ROB being the worst ever ruckman to play AFL, your ideas need a bit of polishing.

As my Grandad would say, you cant polish a turd lad.

I'm not one for change when it comes to football. But these changes are brilliant imo. Like the commentators just mentioned it stops teams from kicking 3 or 4 in a row and then flooding their back line for the next 10 mins etc. It keeps the game moving faster, it puts everyone on an even keel at centre bounces/after every goal, it allows wingers to show their smarts on whether to go forward or back depending on who wins the ball in the centre and also show off their real running ability. I see no negatives only positives, and footy that looks like footy, not rolling mauls. This is footy of the 80/90s. High scoring, attacking, but the coaches can still do their work to be as defensive as possible when needed after the ball has cleared the area etc, it's the perfect balance imo. I hope it stays this way in season.

Players like Jenkins on the wing will be hard to beat imo. He's the perfect prototype for the new rule changes.

Thoughts?

Another massive own goal by yourself.

Hello? Piss weak mate, You’ve claimed Hartigan is not best 22, yet he’s still playing, you’ve also claimed JJ is suited to the new rules and he’s playing in the 2’s, add in ROB being the worst ever ruckman to play AFL, your ideas need a bit of polishing.

He's got nfi

They're called opinions. Something you don't have other than attacking others. Also I admitted in the hartigan thread that obrien has shown more than I thought he had. Has a good 2nd go at it, but his ruck work still needs some fine tuning and it was himmelberg in the ruck on the weekend that played a big role. So hartigan is best 22 now? I thought you were just saying he wasnt in the hartigan thread? Then disappeared when asked to admit you were wrong. Yeah, that's piss weak . Blocked for real now DH.

He's got no idea
Yep Hartigan's a star, (only crows members think that BTW) , instant starter every week. Obrien is the future, himmelbergs input had nothing to do with it, and JJ is a complete spud for being an athletic 50 goal a year player that you and other know nothings on here think should be a contested marking beast when his strength is his running ability, much like a nick riewoldt. And I'm the moron lol. Go * yourself.

It's like I'm trying to talk footy with a bunch of 5 year olds that don't understand the game. Crows members really are the most ignorant supporter base going around. As a crows supporter it's sad to see. Let's keep Neil Craig and Van berlo as skipper forever yeah? All you mob supported that lol . Morons.

They're called opinions. Something you don't have other than attacking others. Also I admitted in the hartigan thread that obrien has shown more than I thought he had. Has a good 2nd go at it, but his ruck work still needs some fine tuning and it was himmelberg in the ruck on the weekend that played a big role. So hartigan is best 22 now? I thought you were just saying he wasnt in the hartigan thread? Then disappeared when asked to admit you were wrong. Yeah, that's piss weak . Blocked for real now DH.
Oh so there’s blocked and blocked for real?
Haha

You don’t understand, being in the 22 has no bearing on whether you are in the 22

Mick is a genius, he’s just gone Meta on your ass and you haven’t realised

Yep Hartigan's a star, (only crows members think that BTW) , instant starter every week. Obrien is the future, himmelbergs input had nothing to do with it, and JJ is a complete spud for being an athletic 50 goal a year player that you and other know nothings on here think should be a contested marking beast when his strength is his running ability, much like a nick riewoldt. And I'm the moron lol. Go **** yourself.

It's like I'm trying to talk footy with a bunch of 5 year olds that don't understand the game. Crows members really are the most ignorant supporter base going around. As a crows supporter it's sad to see. Let's keep Neil Craig and Van berlo as skipper forever yeah? All you mob supported that lol . Morons.

Well that's about your first call that you have got right

Remove this Banner Ad

Back