Jenkins to win 2019 "Hands in the Back" Coleman

Remove this Banner Ad

woopedazz

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Change my mind.

We'll have lots of entries, he'll be a true FF, he is tall as hell and his gameplay already evolves around this tactic (re: positioning, ball entry, etc) sans the actual hands in the back.

With the rule change if he remains fit, if Jacobs/replacement is playing well, and our midfield fire --> he will win the Coleman.

Ez money. Get on it.

Eddie is more of a chance.

This rule change is made for him.

Love the cheeky grin he gives when he takes such a mark and gets away with it.

They are all legal now

But yeah, Eddie, Jenkins and even Tex are good at the old "bench press" before a mark.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Eddie is more of a chance.

This rule change is made for him.

Love the cheeky grin he gives when he takes such a mark and gets away with it.

They are all legal now

But yeah, Eddie, Jenkins and even Tex are good at the old "bench press" before a mark.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

100% agree. This rule is custom built for Eddie. He loves just using his positioning to guard the drop of the ball and then swooping on it.

Jenkins doesn't generally look to initiate contact so I'm not sure it will do much for him. He's more about out-running his opponent on the way back towards goal.

I need clarification on this thread. Are you saying that Jenkins is going to get heaps of hands in the backs this year thanks to the new rule changes and hence win the hands in the back coleman, or are you saying that because he can put hands in the back, he has a good chance of winning the coleman. Op doesn't really clear it up. Soz.

I need clarification on this thread. Are you saying that Jenkins is going to get heaps of hands in the backs this year thanks to the new rule changes and hence win the hands in the back coleman, or are you saying that because he can put hands in the back, he has a good chance of winning the coleman. Op doesn't really clear it up. Soz.
Yes

Love that the AFL has brought back the days of the umpire paying free kicks to whomever can face plant furthest forward in the marking contest when their defender breathes in them. Fantastic.

Matthew Lloyd apparently considering a comeback. Wingard to win the Coleman.

Honestly the hands in the back rule was one of the few good things the afl has done in the last decade. Why.

Love that the AFL has brought back the days of the umpire paying free kicks to whomever can face plant furthest forward in the marking contest when their defender breathes in them. Fantastic.

Matthew Lloyd apparently considering a comeback. Wingard to win the Coleman.

Honestly the hands in the back rule was one of the few good things the afl has done in the last decade. Why.
Huh? The rule change isn't going to create more free kicks.

Huh? The rule change isn't going to create more free kicks.
Overall free kicks will be similar or slightly fewer, sure that may well be the case.

Fewer free kicks will go to players who feel hands pressure in the back and push back into the contest

More free kicks will go to players who feel hands pressure in the back and take a flamboyant dive forwards

Look forward to a greatly increased rate of flopping to get push in the back frees. Dumb.

Change my mind.

We'll have lots of entries, he'll be a true FF, he is tall as hell and his gameplay already evolves around this tactic (re: positioning, ball entry, etc) sans the actual hands in the back.

With the rule change if he remains fit, if Jacobs/replacement is playing well, and our midfield fire --> he will win the Coleman.

Ez money. Get on it.

Good call.

Jenkins matured last year as a footballer and a man. I enjoyed standing on the hill as his entertainment Value was worth the twenty Bucks alone.

He plays up For us as true forwards do.

With the new rule changes his speed agility and size are very hard to match up on. As he matures he is learning how to use those attributes. If he really was a Joe the goose goa kicker, last year he would of struggled yet he grew
grandma taught him more than not to tell fibs.

A fit walker. And a firing on ball brigade.

Joshua is the man.

Hopefully he gets plenty of ball in the pockets. The tighter the angle the more accurate he is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back