Prediction Jenkins' Trade Value: 2 first rounders or a half-eaten sandwich?

What will Jenkins trade for?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F4a732398-7a77-435a-911f-770c629c0b54

Jenkins wondering where his career will take him - hence the worried look

Jenkins is going to try to find a new club!

In the meantime, this thread exists only to host a poll...

What's he worth?

Eventually this trade will be done. Select above what you think he'll eventually trade for.

Last edited:

I've tried once before to do it, but I am pretty sure that once the poll has been created that it can't be changed from anonymous.

Its a long trade period and the poll began today, hopefully deaneus may make the poll visible?

Ie. Take it down and set up a new one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a long trade period and the poll began today, hopefully deaneus may make the poll visible?

Ie. Take it down and set up a new one.

Okay, had to scrub it and start again

All good now, visible voting

Just getting his salary off our books is enough compensation. Getting a mid to late 3rd rounder would be a cherry on top.

Okay, had to scrub it and start again

All good now, visible voting
Nice work :thumbsu:

Thanks guys great work.

Seeing that we have become Carlton now and where our off-season is where we can beat our chests and brag about our picks, this next 8 weeks or so will be the highlight of the year for us posters.

Would be good if any future polls are put up, if the poster's selection choice is visible. Just adds a bit of fun and novelty to the thread.

He is worth pretty much zero. A salary dump. His trade value will be related to whatever amount of his salary we agree to pay. If a club with a TPP squeeze wants to give up a high second then we can give them some TPP relief in exchange.

Thanks guys great work.

Seeing that we have become Carlton now and where our off-season is where we can beat our chests and brag about our picks, this next 8 weeks or so will be the highlight of the year for us posters.

Would be good if any future polls are put up, if the poster's selection choice is visible. Just adds a bit of fun and novelty to the thread.

I agree

Anonymous polls just encourage trolls to influence the vote.

I've noticed that the 2 votes for Jerka being worth a Top 10 haven't reappeared since the voting is now public, what a surprise.

Back