(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

unplugged

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Interesting change of venue. I guess it's the only way to do a closed session if we ever had the urge to do one. I'm sure they wouldn't have done it for the sake of the surface.

Johno9911

Team Captain
Jun 20, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Interesting change of venue. I guess it's the only way to do a closed session if we ever had the urge to do one. I'm sure they wouldn't have done it for the sake of the surface.
Maybe left field, could the Trinity grammar ground's dimensions be similar to that of Adelaide Oval? Wouldn't be the most bizarre idea, to train on a ground similar to the one we'll be playing on.

Not sure what the Holden Center's dimensions are, but I'd imagine they would more closely reflect those of the G as we play there the most.

Piestration

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Or to just change conditions and environment for the players rather than same same. Don't mind it considering we are going to Adelaide.

Top Bottom