Training Jen's training updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Their not exactly a destination club at the moment.
They do have a few quicks though, everybody wants Francis but we could do with some toe as well, but not Zaharakis

Their not exactly a destination club at the moment.
Neither are St Kilda yet they’re supposedly in the box seat for Hill. If they’re offering a larger contract and more senior opportunity then he’ll be tempted.

Best news I’ve heard in the past three months.

In your expertly external opinion how much of a factor is it potentially? I’m not a big believer in it myself, but I’m open to it. For instance I’d consider footwear to be as much of a potential factor given the amount of time we actually spend on that oval is limited.

I’m mostly curious because of the potential impact on rehab timelines and recurrence rates which are my only issues with Collingwood’s high performance. Maybe it’s my non-medical background looking at it too logically, but surely it hasn’t taken this long for someone to thoroughly consider it as an issue?..

Most of the players got back an inch of height after the relaxing of the contraction of their spines.

Can you explain this in more detail? I'm 55 & very interested in getting an inch back ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In your expertly external opinion how much of a factor is it potentially? I’m not a big believer in it myself, but I’m open to it. For instance I’d consider footwear to be as much of a potential factor given the amount of time we actually spend on that oval is limited.

I’m mostly curious because of the potential impact on rehab timelines and recurrence rates which are my only issues with Collingwood’s high performance. Maybe it’s my non-medical background looking at it too logically, but surely it hasn’t taken this long for someone to thoroughly consider it as an issue?..
It could make a significant difference, potentially. We collectively talk about the impact of playing at Marvel or Optus but we spend more time per week on this training ground, and then of course if we have a Marvel/Optus game the effect is compounded.

It’s very #sackdelorean I know, but it’s a game of 1%ers and marginal gains, we chase talent in corners of the country most of us will never visit, run with GPS trackers, employ chefs, and have been known to charter flights to fly at low altitude across the Nullarbor... why not get the training surface thoroughly investigated?

Wasn’t it already confirmed that he was three weeks from returning? For me the bigger positive is that he was out there and unless it was re-aggravated this isn’t an updated, IMO.

I thought earlier in the week the club said it wasn't re-aggravated. Clearly he has had a setback because earlier last week he was training strongly from reports.

Wasn’t it already confirmed that he was three weeks from returning? For me the bigger positive is that he was out there and unless it was re-aggravated this isn’t an updated, IMO.
That's correct Sco…………..I am lucky to have vision of him in three weeks time.

AmbitiousDiscreteAmethystsunbird-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back