Training Jen's training updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were at the Sea Baths at St Kilda. Went down there after seeing the photo on insta and they were just doing some light training, kicking the footy about but not a lot of intensity. Then that was followed by a dip in the ocean and then they all left. Didn’t look like their main session.

Playing 50 hours from now. Maybe there's a worry about freshness in the legs so they took it easy this week. Fitness is not a concern at this point of the season, it's the management of weary, battle scarred bodies.

They were at the Sea Baths at St Kilda. Went down there after seeing the photo on insta and they were just doing some light training, kicking the footy about but not a lot of intensity. Then that was followed by a dip in the ocean and then they all left. Didn’t look like their main session.
Sounds pleasant.

Hopefully the poached eggs, smashed avo and bacon was tasty.

Had someone I know in getting a MRI today and as they were walking out Levi Greenwood was walking in. Maybe a precautionary scan? Watch this space.

Weren’t you staunchly anti club info being released only a couple of weeks ago? With the whole “wewantanswersoninjuries” hashtag or whatever it was. Now the club is exhibiting communist tendencies :$
I was staunchly against people handwringing on here about a particular element of the club's PR. I know you consider yourself one of the board's great thinkers so hopefully if you re-read my message you can see I am talking about more than just the club's handling of injury reports.

I was staunchly against people handwringing on here about a particular element of the club's PR. I know you consider yourself one of the board's great thinkers so hopefully if you re-read my message you can see I am talking about more than just the club's handling of injury reports.

Are all the club done shows on the website finished for good? I used to love the behind the scenes access and interviews but seems all gone, even coaches reports.

Are all the club done shows on the website finished for good? I used to love the behind the scenes access and interviews but seems all gone, even coaches reports.
Yeah they've been done for a while, besides that one they do on team selection night, which lasts for all of 90 seconds.

Yeah they've been done for a while, besides that one they do on team selection night, which lasts for all of 90 seconds.

Poor really for fan engagement. Also the family days kaput for years. Seems they are doing as little as possible in these regards. So much for a world class media department. Can get more inside information about the Cranny under 12's now. Why did they wind it all up? Cheap?

I reckon they are all on Stevo's couch, contemplating their next move as their performances have gone down since Stevo's mate stopped putting money on them
They're all loading up on multis for positive outcomes for themselves and the team. It'll give them that extra bit of motivation and risk taking practice that they need.

Poor really for fan engagement. Also the family days kaput for years. Seems they are doing as little as possible in these regards. So much for a world class media department. Can get more inside information about the Cranny under 12's now. Why did they wind it all up? Cheap?

May have been an unrealistic Pert ambition. No doubt Melbourne are going to get that world class media department now!

It seems to have been a result of the 2017 club review.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Six of one half dozen the other given this is simply handwringing of a different nature. As a confirmed great thinker of the board I feel that it might be best for you to not fight this particular battle...

Just been told that they are definitely training tomorrow by someone who knows, but i forgot to ask where.
They’re coming to my joint for a BBQ.

Beers be flowin’

They’re coming to my joint for a BBQ.

Beers be flowin’

Not sure all that IPA is good for enhancing game day performance.

Not sure all that IPA is good for enhancing game day performance.
It never stopped me climbing mountains!

Seriously though, a couple of highly hopped IPAs before the game would do wonders!

What does getting a player or coach interviewed and uploaded really cost? Gone back to the dark ages a bit.
I agree. They can do at least a few videos per week, interviews, training reports, updates on players, so much you can do. If the main group is busy, use the rest of the squad, up and coming players or even the VFL players. Win or lose, they can do something to keep fans engaged. It is p*** poor atm.

I agree. They can do at least a few videos per week, interviews, training reports, updates on players, so much you can do. If the main group is busy, use the rest of the squad, up and coming players or even the VFL players. Win or lose, they can do something to keep fans engaged. It is p*** poor atm.
Without belabouring the point, even the top 5 thing they do is a mere minute or so these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back