Training Jen's training updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot On. I think with IQ Coming In I think Aish was not ready to return yet
I think Aish will play Dave. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Aish replace Mayne, Mayne moves back to the wing, and Daicos replace one of Varcoe or Thomas in a high half forward role, while IQ replaces Greenwood.

I think Aish will play Dave. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Aish replace Mayne, Mayne moves back to the wing, and Daicos replace one of Varcoe or Thomas in a high half forward role, while IQ replaces Greenwood.
I think this is a likely scenario as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poppy is over the hill.

At least that explains why he leads with his head and throws it back all the time.

Turns out he was just wanting to get the matador's autograph all this time.

Poppy is over the hill.

giphy.gif

Working backwards, with the game in Perth on Friday night, I'd assume our "captain's run" will be on Thursday evening at Optus Stadium.

Making today and Wednesday our "main sessions" before the boys possibly fly out on Wednesday afternoon.

I feel like we hardly trained last week, due to it being more of a recovery week on a second six day break... and to be honest I thought it showed. We looked fumbly.

Interesting to see how we go this week.

Anyone going today? Jen?

Wondering how Sier and Daicos look, if they train, etc.

Working backwards, with the game in Perth on Friday night, I'd assume our "captain's run" will be on Thursday evening at Optus Stadium.

Making today and Wednesday our "main sessions" before the boys possibly fly out on Wednesday afternoon.

I feel like we hardly trained last week, due to it being more of a recovery week on a second six day break... and to be honest I thought it showed. We looked fumbly.

Interesting to see how we go this week.

Anyone going today? Jen?

Wondering how Sier and Daicos look, if they train, etc.
They trained well on Saturday at the footy clinic. Treloar could pick up some kicking tips from the under 10s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back