Training Jen's training updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If his VFL form was really good why is he not playing seniors?

Because we needed a first use inside mid and Wills got the nod. Did you watch last weeks VFL game? Do you disagree about Broomheads form?

That’s a melon scratcher. From my perspective why give him the extra year to recover from the injury and then not at least give him a look in once he finds form? If they delist him at years end it’ll be even more bizarre...

Truth hurts

He's excess to needs been a disappointment even prior to injury
We need to stop being romantic

Consider hawthorns list
Great back 6
Developing key forwards
Developing new recruits ( SCULLY wingard) Mitchell comming back maybe hill maybe Patton

You've been around long enough to have lived the pain
We missed the boat last year

Haw with 10 players over 30 have a huge issue ahead.

For the same reason Aish isn't. Or in fact half of our players aren't.

Injuries.

Broomhead has taken the year to build fitness and form. He's played a bit more on ball as well, which gets him out of the forward line death zone - where he played fine but without great numbers for most of the year.

Bucks saying tonight that Wells will not play VFL tomorrow nor the following week because VFL have a bye so he will play VFL in 2 weeks time. So much for having him ready for finals!
This is ridiculous, just play him in the seniors before finals, he either gets through or breaksdown. We will find out either way. No point playing him in rnd 23, if that is the case just ask him to retire without wasting time and energy

Next year we should have additional defence troops on deck with developing options Kelly 194cm, Keane 194cm & Murphy 190cm.
Langdon to return.
Possible 1 year deals for Dunn & or Reid?
Hopefully Moore can improve durability.
Therefore I believe our priority is KPF & we should move Heaven & Earth to land the best big forward we can.
This is our most pressing need & we should remain focused on this (not picking up other ‘bargains’ that add depth but do not address our main weakness).
Big Forward, Big Fish, do it...

Next year we should have additional defence troops on deck with developing options Kelly 194cm, Keane 194cm & Murphy 190cm.
Langdon to return.
Therefore I believe our priority is KPF & we should move Heaven & Earth to land the best big forward we can.
This is our most pressing need & we should remain focused on this (not picking up other ‘bargains’ that add depth but do not address our main weakness).
Sorry, posted in wrong thread, meant for Trade & F/A thread

Langdon to return.

Agree.

Haw with 10 players over 30 have a huge issue ahead.

Yeah it's a huge impost for em

Poppy roughhead birchall silk
Wingard
Mitchell
Worpel
Mcevoy/ceglar
Shiel
SCULLY
Smith

Maybe
Coniglio and Patton and hill

Beat us , beat gws

You're way way off
Will make finals next year may finish top 4
Better midfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He got the most number of possessions for us (after Woodward). He nearly kicked 2 goals. He set up at least one of Wilson's with a tackle. So, yeah.
Very very hard to perform on crap grounds with crap umpires in a rolling scrum
He's only played 1 great game for us against coburg 2017
Had 42
15 wax possesions
Won't play seniors for us again

Yeah it's a huge impost for em

Poppy roughhead birchall silk
Wingard
Mitchell
Worpel
Mcevoy/ceglar
Shiel
SCULLY
Smith

Maybe
Coniglio and Patton and hill

Beat us , beat gws

You're way way off
Will make finals next year may finish top 4
Better midfield

McEvoy
Burgoyne
Frawley
Birchall
Roughead
Smith
Stratton
Puopulo
Henderson
Schoemakers
Bruest

All aging and near the end.

There’s is a huge cliff coming and all the above will drop off in performance well before young replacements give Hawks a chance of a flag.
Hawks are gone - they will not make Top 4 next year given the majority of aging list above is a huge part of their current best 22.

McEvoy
Burgoyne
Frawley
Birchall
Roughead
Smith
Stratton
Puopulo
Henderson
Schoemakers
Bruest

All aging and near the end.

There’s is a huge cliff coming and all the above will drop off in performance well before young replacements give Hawks a chance of a flag.
Hawks are gone - they will not make Top 4 next year given the majority of aging list above is a huge part of their current best 22.
Nice try
Smiths going to dogs
Roughy
Birchall
Poppy
Shoemakers will be traded delisted
Frawley has 2 to 3 left same as Howe
Stratton has at least 4 years same as roughhead
Henderson all australian
Breust refer Mayne

If there on a cliff weve already fallen

Really stop defending a obvious error

Nice try
Smiths going to dogs
Roughy
Birchall
Poppy
Shoemakers will be traded delisted
Frawley has 2 to 3 left same as Howe
Stratton has at least 4 years same as roughhead
Henderson all australian
Breust refer Mayne

If there on a cliff weve already fallen

Really stop defending a obvious error

How does any of your analysis change the fact that they are falling off a cliff?
In what way have you demonstrated that they are rebounding despite this age profile?
You’ve listed 5 players that will be traded - which is questionable, particularly in regards to what comes back in return. What is without question is the combined loss of experience and team cohesion that will ensue, which takes the team backwards not forward.

4 who will stay on - and their best form is clearly past them.
And you have not commented on McEvoy or Burgoyne.

You are struggling big time - their list is cooked in the short term,

How does any of your analysis change the fact that they are falling off a cliff?
In what way have you demonstrated that they are rebounding despite this age profile?
You’ve listed 5 players that will be traded - which is questionable, particularly in regards to what comes back in return. What is without question is the combined loss of experience and team cohesion that will ensue, which takes the team backwards not forward.

4 who will stay on - and their best form is clearly past them.
And you have not commented on McEvoy or Burgoyne.

You are struggling big time - their list is cooked in the short term,
Your issue is simply no idea

There miles ahead of us
Didn't they beat us Geelong and gws
Do you understand that the filling guys weren't fit
Wingard
SCULLY
They have 3 kpf us none
They have a better midfield

Of the 5 I mentioned
2 trades
3 retirements
( roughy, poppy, birchall)
Leaves
Frawley better value than Reid
Burquoyne better than Mayne
Mcevoy has had a great year
Henderson all australian this year
Breust still kicking plenty of goals

Your really kidding yourself

Poppy and roughy would have played for us this year

If you consider them of the cliff
Us
Moore made of glass
Reid made of glass
Beams mentally shot
Crocker
Thomas
Sack
Wells
Mayne
Broomy
Dunn
Murray

If there off the cliff

WERE SUBMERGED
NO SPIN = no idea

Your issue is simply no idea

There miles ahead of us
Didn't they beat us Geelong and gws
Do you understand that the filling guys weren't fit
Wingard
SCULLY
They have 3 kpf us none
They have a better midfield

Of the 5 I mentioned
2 trades
3 retirements
( roughy, poppy, birchall)
Leaves
Frawley better value than Reid
Burquoyne better than Mayne
Mcevoy has had a great year
Henderson all australian this year
Breust still kicking plenty of goals

Your really kidding yourself

Poppy and roughy would have played for us this year

If you consider them of the cliff
Us
Moore made of glass
Reid made of glass
Beams mentally shot
Crocker
Thomas
Sack
Wells
Mayne
Broomy
Dunn
Murray

If there off the cliff

WERE SUBMERGED
NO SPIN = no idea

So you have yet to dismiss my point that their best 22 is too old and will have massive turnover, with loss of experience and team cohesion having huge impact.

The remaining but aging members of best 22 will inevitably go backwards not forwards in performance eg. Bruest, McEvoy.

I’ve listed 11 players (most in their best 22) who will be gone or going backwards in 2019 - so your optimism is not based on any logic.

Your vacuous bluster is admirable but misguided.

They will not make Top 4 next year.

Funny how my training updates has become about list management...

:rolleyes:

I said it last week...this is the most important thread on BF. Given all our injuries, and the misinformation the club provides, your training thread cuts through the crap and tells us exactly how our players are tracking. And you are usually bang on about who is ready for selection, who will get named, who will play where etc.

On that note, is there any training today? I'm super keen to see if Wells is training because I reckon there may be something up with him for him not to be named at VFL last week. Also really keen to see if Darcy Moore follows up his solid week last week, and De Goey is back to full training.

I said it last week...this is the most important thread on BF. Given all our injuries, and the misinformation the club provides, your training thread cuts through the crap and tells us exactly how our players are tracking. And you are usually bang on about who is ready for selection, who will get named, who will play where etc.

On that note, is there any training today? I'm super keen to see if Wells is training because I reckon there may be something up with him for him not to be named at VFL last week. Also really keen to see if Darcy Moore follows up his solid week last week, and De Goey is back to full training.
I'm not sure about today. Maybe tomorrow, and then main session Thursday before they fly out to Adelaide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back