Training Jen's training updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
With darky its all about his opinion - fair enough - but no reason to ruffle the feathers
It’s unique darky thought.

but he puts it out there, it’s out there but good luck to him, unique.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Looks like they trained on a "softer surface" Jen. ;)

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Darky the above
More than a post
It's lyrics
Could be a chorus
Lyrical poet with a master plan

Darky is a beat poet. Alan Ginsburg eat your heart out.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Looks like they trained on a "softer surface" Jen. ;)

Bear and Shaz together

Raptures:)

(Even if Bear is a bit out of sorts this season; he’ll be back after a big strong preseason)

Johno9911

Club Legend
Jun 20, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Interesting change of venue. I guess it's the only way to do a closed session if we ever had the urge to do one. I'm sure they wouldn't have done it for the sake of the surface.

Maybe left field, could the Trinity grammar ground's dimensions be similar to that of Adelaide Oval? Wouldn't be the most bizarre idea, to train on a ground similar to the one we'll be playing on.

Not sure what the Holden Center's dimensions are, but I'd imagine they would more closely reflect those of the G as we play there the most.

Not sure what the Holden Center's dimensions are, but I'd imagine they would more closely reflect those of the G as we play there the most.

Holden centre’s dimensions match the MCG

The mail is that Moore trained as a forward/ruck.
Good. My hope is that he kills it in the finals and the club regards Cox as expendable if we can grab another key defender.

The mail is that Moore trained as a forward/ruck.

The shift forward for Moore makes perfect sense. If he can last the distance, it could be a game-changer for us in the finals.

My confidence that he will stay healthy is not as high as it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back