Training Jen's training updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm presuming the main training session next week will be Wednesday. Will they also train on Monday? Has this info been announced?
It’s currently being encrypted for release at a date yet to be decided.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks mate. I appreciate it. I certainly didn't expect any response, just figured they should know there was posters around.

Why don’t you post the Clubs re-tweet?

I was going to do it for you but I didn’t think it was my place to do so.

This week should be all about positive stuff for our Club so show everyone what I am talking about.

Mar 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ricky Ponting is pulling on the boots? Our injuries are really getting ridiculous.

I see what you did there...

download (1).jpeg

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Training update:*

Jono Brown came down on his push bike. Stayed about one minute and eleven seconds.
Declared that it was poor training. Written us off.
Actually he would have written us off if he could write.

Nick Del Santo arrived with his high pitched voice, did his ladder predictor and declared Collingwood will be the team to drop out of the eight, and when prodded said North will make the eight in their place. Same as last year he said.

David King arrived, his suit as per usual looked three sizes to small except in the crotch where there was acres of room. He said Carlton have a better list than Collingwood and Eddie Betts will top them off. He gives them a big chance of knocking off Geelong next week. He raved about Brendon Bolton’s coaching.

Caroline Wilson did don’t attend, but she never does anyway, but declared Richmond even with all their injuries will beat everyone. She scoffed at Collingwood’s injuries and said that’s no excuse they have their full list in.
She then complained about Eddie. Not sure what it was about but blamed Eddie McGuire.

Bob Murphy arrived but just talked about..... Bob.
Sang a song about.... Bob.
Recounted his premiership win and medallion.

Terry Wallace arrived and went straight to the sun bed he brought with him.
In his footy golf he gave Collingwood a par. As he pretty much expected them to train as they did.

BT tried to roam around but nobody gave him anything. Not seen since 7pm.

David Cloke came by in his Mike’s Hard Lemonade T Shirt.
Travis was seen with him but was carrying mirrors and had smoke behind them when going into shadows.

Dermie waxed lyrical about what the players were thinking even before they thought the thoughts.

Mick Malthouse dropped in and said Daisy Thomas trained the best. He also gave Nanette praise.

* (may not exactly have happened)
Did Del Santo pull his slug out?

ottoman

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2014
Istanbul
AFL Club
Collingwood
Probably still more entertaining then the EJ game. What the fu** have they done to it.
They are trying to push this AFLX crap down our throats. It's absolute garbage.
They call it the EJ Whitten game and then put on some crap that would have the great man turning in his grave.
Imagine if he were alive to see that sh*t.

I don't mind the concept of a legends game, but make it a fun game of football, not some crap on a field the size of the center square of a real AFL game.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Any truth to another rumour Gary Pert went looking for Melbourne’s training for the finals but couldn’t find them.

Then he just set his satnav to Mt Buller.

Scritchyscroony

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle United FC
How was Robert walls handing out boxing gloves at training going to help anything

Just because somethings a bad idea doesn’t mean it won’t be tried
Very true. But in this case there is an obvious reason why it is being done. They want home finals and publicly agitating for that is part of the strategy to get it. It's not Chris Scott's domain to be doing this either yet he hasn't been told to pull his head in. He's their public mouthpiece.

NeverWobble

Cancelled
Mar 24, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
A big thank you to all who update us re training.
I’m wondering if anyone noticed what role WHE was playing in match sim.

HFF

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
FC Barcelona, Liverpool, FC Bayern
Training update:*

Jono Brown came down on his push bike. Stayed about one minute and eleven seconds.
Declared that it was poor training. Written us off.
Actually he would have written us off if he could write.

Nick Del Santo arrived with his high pitched voice, did his ladder predictor and declared Collingwood will be the team to drop out of the eight, and when prodded said North will make the eight in their place. Same as last year he said.

David King arrived, his suit as per usual looked three sizes to small except in the crotch where there was acres of room. He said Carlton have a better list than Collingwood and Eddie Betts will top them off. He gives them a big chance of knocking off Geelong next week. He raved about Brendon Bolton’s coaching.

Caroline Wilson did don’t attend, but she never does anyway, but declared Richmond even with all their injuries will beat everyone. She scoffed at Collingwood’s injuries and said that’s no excuse they have their full list in.
She then complained about Eddie. Not sure what it was about but blamed Eddie McGuire.

Bob Murphy arrived but just talked about..... Bob.
Sang a song about.... Bob.
Recounted his premiership win and medallion.

Terry Wallace arrived and went straight to the sun bed he brought with him.
In his footy golf he gave Collingwood a par. As he pretty much expected them to train as they did.

BT tried to roam around but nobody gave him anything. Not seen since 7pm.

David Cloke came by in his Mike’s Hard Lemonade T Shirt.
Travis was seen with him but was carrying mirrors and had smoke behind them when going into shadows.

Dermie waxed lyrical about what the players were thinking even before they thought the thoughts.

Mick Malthouse dropped in and said Daisy Thomas trained the best. He also gave Nanette praise.

* (may not exactly have happened)

This is the post of the year lol

Aug 26, 2009
Yarra Bend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
86 wins out of their last 100 matches at Kadinia Park
He's a fine writer, Richard Hinds. If you scroll through his articles to the one after last year's Grand Final, it will chill you to the bone.
And even fine writers make grammatical mistakes; see his incorrect use of 'accepted practise', which should be accepted practice.
That should give us all some relief!

Last edited:

HFF

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
FC Barcelona, Liverpool, FC Bayern
Anyone else think WHE position in the 22 is looking vulnerable?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

No.
He offers an point of difference as he can play small or tall or high up the ground.

He’s also an brilliant overhead mark jumping into aerial contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back