Status
Not open for further replies.

Pistol Night

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Haha haha.....
Its been a pretty low weekend. But I was uplifted by the posts of those who believe Beams will play again, and actually have a stellar season. Lots of belly laughing on this end.
This reminds me so much of those who posted that Reid could be a vital cog in a Premiership tilt.
Beams is cooked. Be it body or mind, he is done.
If he is included in any of our coaching/strategy discussion at the moment, then we’ve got a very long unsuccessful year ahead.
You think its funny? Strange attitude

Haha haha.....
Its been a pretty low weekend. But I was uplifted by the posts of those who believe Beams will play again, and actually have a stellar season. Lots of belly laughing on this end.
This reminds me so much of those who posted that Reid could be a vital cog in a Premiership tilt.
Beams is cooked. Be it body or mind, he is done.
If he is included in any of our coaching/strategy discussion at the moment, then we’ve got a very long unsuccessful year ahead.
You hit the magic internet formula with this post. Equal parts ignorance and arrogance. :thumbsu:

You think its funny? Strange attitude
I don't think he is saying that Dayne's situation is funny. No-one would stoop that low. What I read into the post is that what he finds funny are the posters who believe that Beams will come back and play a starring role in 2020. There is a subtle difference.
This is not to say I agree and I hope he is wrong.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Love the new player **********

NB: name embargoed not to let out the hi jinx.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hopefully Grundy is having a full off season this year. Was restricted last year and started the season slowly as a result. In the end if he had been fully fit at the start of the year we probably would've knocked off Geelong.

Still overseas by the looks of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 20, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Dragons FFC
Rantall just won the time trial.
Pictures ,pictures we want pictures
2ufhwNgM3qHKGxq8wdcWAiFpcm29FF1vQ7VZHkTuxCRJTWHZk8FoPLqs5GBkak9FGRE5FJEKw.gif

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
The quickest player ever over 2km at the national combine takes out the clubs TT. What a shocking turn of events 😂

On a more serious and relevant note how did Sier and T Brown perform?

Check out the Apples thread for more detailed times Sco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back