Draftee
Jan 5, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Interested how JR are travelling...
Who have they lost?
Who have they recruited?
How are they looking on the track?

Who are their stars, who will let them down?

Do they have any young players coming through?

Interested how JR are travelling...
Who have they lost?
Who have they recruited?
How are they looking on the track?

Who are their stars, who will let them down?

Do they have any young players coming through?
Who cares?

Who cares?

Thats only because you blokes arent going to field a 2s side! :eek:
Travelling well. Picked up another couple of blokes in the last week, a CHB and a rover who should top off the side hopefully. Not many young blokes will get to play 1s this year as in previous years but theres a few good juniors. Will know more after the praccy match...
As of yet no1 is leaving and all have signed on the dotted line from last year.

jeez this post is goin off..whoooo!! Jeparit-Rainbow are one intresing team..intresting how they can be consistantly s h i t for so many years

jeez this post is goin off..whoooo!! Jeparit-Rainbow are one intresing team..intresting how they can be consistantly s h i t for so many years
Me 02 you are nothing but a common theif..... you stole those words fair from my mouth...JR would be much better off recruiting a rifle and 22 bullets...

Jeez fellas, it takes some pretty tough men to get online and talk s*it. Let's see your respective clubs make it onto the field and settle it the proper way. Instead of sitting there at your computer, eaten a pie, and trying to think of something insulting.

Jeez fellas, it takes some pretty tough men to get online and talk s*it. Let's see your respective clubs make it onto the field and settle it the proper way. Instead of sitting there at your computer, eaten a pie, and trying to think of something insulting.
hey sdmlions.... your breath stinks

me02 your a personality sponge.

ahh hang? id say u r the personality sponge because everytime i see kdiddle write a comment u r always up next.. cant we all just unite and bag the * out of a **** club like J\R?

ahh hang? id say u r the personality sponge because everytime i see kdiddle write a comment u r always up next.. cant we all just unite and bag the * out of a **** club like J\R?
LOVEit i think me02 is on our wavelength.....let the stirring begin...i'll start.... the lakers are premiership fakers (its clever because it rhymes)

1. Hopetoun has been a gun side for the last few years as well d#$khead. They've done really well for themselves...
2. J/R mite need 22 bullets but Beulah will only need about 10 or 11 coz thats all that will be left this year, they are gunna go real well arent they..

Sounds like a few blokes are a bit scared of getting beaten 2 me... :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Hopetoun has been a gun side for the last few years as well d#$khead. They've done really well for themselves...
2. J/R mite need 22 bullets but Beulah will only need about 10 or 11 coz thats all that will be left this year, they are gunna go real well arent they..

Sounds like a few blokes are a bit scared of getting beaten 2 me... :eek:

wouldnt b J/R..theyd be used to it by now im sure.

sounds like uve played for warrack to me only warrack pple call sumone an egg

hahahahaha.. ohh speedy claxton.. when will u find what ur looking for? I've found wot i've been looking for..a J/R thread in which i can bag them, and read other posts of them getting bagged..its really good stuff!!.. also pretty funny to see footyfan001 respond so quickly and try and stick up for his crap team..good try mate, good try

hahahahaha.. ohh speedy claxton.. when will u find what ur looking for? I've found wot i've been looking for..a J/R thread in which i can bag them, and read other posts of them getting bagged..its really good stuff!!.. also pretty funny to see footyfan001 respond so quickly and try and stick up for his crap team..good try mate, good try

Still haven't told me how well Hopetoun have gone in the last few years either? We'll see what happens when we play u this year m8. Did we beat u in Rainbow last year? I can recall seeing a few tears in the eyes of a few boys, and it was like u had heaps to lose coz u also really pushed for finals.... If only u won that game.... :eek:

you just dont get it do you??? your a ******* and your bagging a team which would be rated much highly that yours. why would you do this to yourself? hopetoun has not had a good side since you were in your dads bag... and your once again saying how good you are and once again bagging other clubs? Make an effort to do some reseach on how many times you have talked up your club and not delivered! I can not stress enough on how important this point is for you! But you keep bringing up the same argument and keep getting the same results. Your a stupid midget.

you just dont get it do you??? your a ******* and your bagging a team which would be rated much highly that yours. why would you do this to yourself? hopetoun has not had a good side since you were in your dads bag... and your once again saying how good you are and once again bagging other clubs? Make an effort to do some reseach on how many times you have talked up your club and not delivered! I can not stress enough on how important this point is for you! But you keep bringing up the same argument and keep getting the same results. Your a stupid midget.

dont worry about me02.. i once had an argument with him over a packet of mouldy 2minute noodles that he claimed was actually fresh cabbage. He is exactly what u say he is - A *******.

dont worry about me02.. i once had an argument with him over a packet of mouldy 2minute noodles that he claimed was actually fresh cabbage. He is exactly what u say he is - A *******.
haha. fresh cabbage, what was he thinking. Least i know where to go to find a good laugh, that is where ever me02 pops his head up.... and rumors have been spreading that a little midget was trying to get into the commercial in warrack on w/e, and got knocked back by the bouncers, which then resulted in the cops coming around.... I was watching from the window and this little midget was crying to the cops telling them not to lock him up because he sneaked out of home and didn't want to get into trouble... poor kid.:(

haha. fresh cabbage, what was he thinking. Least i know where to go to find a good laugh, that is where ever me02 pops his head up.... and rumors have been spreading that a little midget was trying to get into the commercial in warrack on w/e, and got knocked back by the bouncers, which then resulted in the cops coming around.... I was watching from the window and this little midget was crying to the cops telling them not to lock him up because he sneaked out of home and didn't want to get into trouble... poor kid.:(

is me02 adrian reynolds by any chance because thats the name i hear he gave the policeman..? and he was only trying to get in to say gday to a few ppl.. haha. not quite sure about the crying bit tho! wouldnt put it past him! also noticed quite a large bite mark on his forehead.. i think he got that from that lehmann kid. lucky that lehmann kid tried to help him get out of trouble or he may have spent the night in the lock up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back