List Mgmt. Jeremy Cameron...getable?

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would it want to go unnoticed??

Dusty and Cotch need some help and people seem to think we need more aerial ability with an endless salary cap???

So you do not rate Lambert, Higgins, and Graham to fill any void if we lose Prestia and top up with Murphy?? I have never deviated from my opinion we paid too much for Prestia have I?

Its not like we can let go Pendlebury because we got Bontempelli and Fyfe and a host of outher taller mids at our disposal like Macre, Cripps, Yeo!!! Its not like Grigg is getting any younger either!!!

We have guys like Miles and Ellis not getting a game. Not taller mids like an Ebert or Heppell.

Happy for you to do the maths if you have another equation with relevant co-efficients!!
:think:
I cannot believe you could detect my white-fonted text about not rating Lambert, Higgins and Graham....

Prestia is locked in, you should let that go.

B Ellis i agree with you, he is in our best 22. C Ellis doesn't do it for me. Has skills but just short of a cog and one-paced.

Would welcome Yeo to the club any day, absolute jet. Grigg will likely move on end of year, at most go around one more. We have players in waiting.

:think:
I cannot believe you could detect my white-fonted text about not rating Lambert, Higgins and Graham....

Prestia is locked in, you should let that go.

B Ellis i agree with you, he is in our best 22. C Ellis doesn't do it for me. Has skills but just short of a cog and one-paced.

Would welcome Yeo to the club any day, absolute jet. Grigg will likely move on end of year, at most go around one more. We have players in waiting.

Okay so what is the plan to get a nice spread of taller mids/versatile types of quality along with the already abundant quality midget mids we have at our disposal?

Its a bit simple to say Tom Lynch is the Jack Watts solution do you not think? The opposition is better than that and surely its not fair to put it all on Tom's shoulders when the applecart requires cohesion!!

I'd pass on Lynch from the Crows. I'd rather we give Moore/Balta an opportunity along side "the good Lynch" we are trying to land.

No thanks on Cameron, not sure he provide the bail out kick we need and that would still be asking too much of jack as he gets older.
I still think hes a great player though

Why?

Get Lynch and immediate issues solved. Hope CCJ comes on, or Balta or Miller. Problem solved for about 8 years.

Cameron would cost very much, and if we get Lynch not add much.

Tom Browne on talking footy mentioned that the other Tom Lynch (Crows) is assessing his options. He’s not as good as the other one (Suns) but would be considerably cheaper. Could see him kicking 40-45 a season with us, not to mention he gets 15 touches and 7-8 marks a week up the ground. How much would he command? 700-750k?
Tom Lynch (Ade) is a role player forward, he'd only fit into teams that have a game plan that would suit him. Like Lever, he was only an intercept player which suited Adelaides game plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The player we should also be considering that seems to have fallen out of favour at Melbourne is Dom Tyson, We were really into him a few years back but couldnt get him over the line he will be 25 next year and in the perfect age range for Richmond.

#30 would just about get it done and another bigger inside mid that can extract the ball

The player we should also be considering that seems to have fallen out of favour at Melbourne is Dom Tyson, We were really into him a few years back but couldnt get him over the line he will be 25 next year and in the perfect age range for Richmond.

#30 would just about get it done and another bigger inside mid that can extract the ball
Literally the perfect grigg replacement
Mirror image as players

It all makes sense

I'd pass on Lynch from the Crows. I'd rather we give Moore/Balta an opportunity along side "the good Lynch" we are trying to land.

Agreed.

Going for a merely 'good' AFL standard KPF is kinda pointless when we have 6 developing talls playing VFL most weeks...Sure, he might be better short term, but you'd have to back at least one of them to be as good or better in time and we'd be better off not starving them of that opportunity.

Any trades should for what we don't have and are unlikely to develop with our current list.

Top quality players in any position (although clearly, some positions more than others)
A big, inside mid.

I'm also not against the idea of keeping a war chest....The longer we stay 'up', the more we'll become a destination club, and opportunities will come our way. It'd be nice to be able to take them....Sure, we can still chase players who fill a need, but let's not go too hard.

Cameron's season is an interesting one this year. I know he's been injured but I see a level of detachment in his game that I've not seen before. Whether that's related to the horrible season his team is having or other issues is for others to know. He would, however, fit in perfectly with our current game plan and give Jack a break from the deep forward role that sees his ever ageing body subject to the physical assaults backs dish out to him every week. Maybe a topic of conversation for Dimma, Balme and Leon Cameron? There could be a win win here for both Clubs.

Heard on the grapevine Crows T Lynch isn’t the best of blokes and he’s the one being a sook about the crows pre season antics.

Leave him alone.
Best mate's mum used to babysit him. Apparently he was a little s**t. Dud delist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back