Rumour Jeremy Cameron Quits GWS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Duckenthusiast

All Australian
Jul 4, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Why under my system would Geelong be entilted to more Band 1 or 2 FAs?

Not sure you are making any sense

They were be entitled to more (not more than any other team) in the sense that wouldn't have met their cap. Alot of good players in the tier 2 category that refreshes every 2 years.

tigers_of_old_08

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 22, 2007
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
RICHMOND
Wow, 10 years was long enough for a club like GWS and all their concessions to get their s**t together, so you can’t blame the guy for wanting to move on to greener pastures.

And I rate Jezza as one of the best forwards in the league, he’ll be a great get for the Cats!

I wish him all the best.

tigers_of_old_08

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 22, 2007
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
RICHMOND
Pretty poor from Cameron...played like a sinking kid all year. I really hope GWS March the offer and force Geelong to give up the world for him

Have you tried putting yourself in his shoes? There’s a LOT we don’t know about what goes on behind the four walls of footy clubs.

Out of curiosity what did you think of Jack Steven’s final season with the Saints?

ROOTA#6

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2006
Bendigo
AFL Club
St Kilda
Have you tried putting yourself in his shoes? There’s a LOT we don’t know about what goes on behind the four walls of footy clubs.

Out of curiosity what did you think of Jack Steven’s final season with the Saints?

I’d bloody love to be in his shoes mate.

I wasn’t a fan of Jack Steven’s last season nor was I a fan of him being able to walk out.

I actually hate free agency and the sense of entitlement it has given players

Jun 18, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
I’d bloody love to be in his shoes mate.

I wasn’t a fan of Jack Steven’s last season nor was I a fan of him being able to walk out.

I actually hate free agency and the sense of entitlement it has given players
Yep
And it's defeating the purpose of the draft anyway
First Lynch to Richmond who were Premiers and now Cameron to Geelong who are in a GF and could be Premiers
It will make the rich/strong richer/stronger

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back