Traded Jeremy Cameron [traded w/ 2x 2021 R2 (ESS/GWS) to Geelong for #13, #15, #20 and 2021 R4]

Who won this trade?

• GWS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geelong

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Or we take him at 6 in the draft. Game glitch. lulz
It would be interesting if Geelong got to pick 6 and there is a draftee they wanted but didn't think they could get, would they really want to use that pick on Cameron

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeremy wont be leaving GWS from what my cousin has told me. A GWS player is going with a girl there and Jeremy is going out with her sister.

If he stays that won’t be the reason. Ryan Griffen is married to the sister of Jezza’s GF but they are from Melbourne. Jezza is incredibly close to his family and is a really lovely down to earth young man. I don’t think money would sway him but his ties to family could but I think he’ll stick it out and finish his career with GWS before heading home as home is a distance from all clubs.

GWS and Geelong both very active lately re-signing players. Makes me think he's decided. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Question is who where is Rhys Stanley going to end up?

GWS and Geelong both very active lately re-signing players. Makes me think he's decided. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Jezza is staying at GWS, you can lock it in the bank..

Might have to do some creative cap management , but I assume he will get a Whitfield like deal

At 30 and OOC probably the state leagues if we can trade in a better ruck or 1 year with us if we cant.

I expect we will go very hard at Cameron but i expect he will stay at GWS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It feels strange to be in a Giants player thread that isn't full of suggestions of a done deal move to Hawthorn.

I reckon he'll stay (having already made big money early on), but if he goes Geelong makes sense.
Hawks fans know that they priced themselves out of Cameron by taking Scully and Patton's contracts off our hands. All hail King Clarko.

IMO he will stay

Freo should look at him as a Hogan replacement though, they have the $

Hawks fans know that they priced themselves out of Cameron by taking Scully and Patton's contracts off our hands. All hail King Clarko.

He's a gun but not an area of need assuming they rate their other tall forwards. You'd punt any of them to get him, but it would be a change of tack.

Would be a great fit for Collingwood, Geelong, Essendon if Daniher left or Melbourne, but I think the Dees spent their money on T-Mac and defenders.

Assuming he wanted to move to Victoria, which he probably doesn't.

He's a gun but not an area of need assuming they rate their other tall forwards. You'd punt any of them to get him, but it would be a change of tack.

Would be a great fit for Collingwood, Geelong, Essendon if Daniher left or Melbourne, but I think the Dees spent their money on T-Mac and defenders.

Assuming he wanted to move to Victoria, which he probably doesn't.
Only a two horse race this one.

Back