Traded Jeremy Cameron [traded w/ 2x 2021 R2 (ESS/GWS) to Geelong for #13, #15, #20 and 2021 R4]

Who won this trade?

• GWS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geelong

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Or we take him at 6 in the draft. Game glitch. lulz
It would be interesting if Geelong got to pick 6 and there is a draftee they wanted but didn't think they could get, would they really want to use that pick on Cameron

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has the talent just needs some luck. He is owed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Patton seems the type who would've kicked 100+ about 30 years ago. Doesn't seem the dangerous type in the modern game - think I'd rather Taberner tbh

Has the talent just needs some luck. He is owed.

sadly there’s points where even luck doesn’t save you. The modern game just won’t allow him to have any sort of impact in my opinion

Not what you said.

Anyway I think you mean Adelaide as Central SA is empty.

Adelaide is only an extra 1hr and a half compared to Geelong as well.

Yeah meant Adelaide, I probably should have stated that

but yes dartmoor to Geelong closer than dartmoor to adelaide

Calls me a nuffy, proceeds to butcher argument. All over an extra 90 mins drive.

Dartmoor is (slightly) closer to Ballarat, and Cameron was with the Rebels. Come home* to the Bulldogs JC!

*makes more sense than Geelong being home. For the reasonable people like General Giant out there I’m just taking the piss

Calls me a nuffy, proceeds to butcher argument. All over an extra 90 mins drive.

Dartmoor is (slightly) closer to Ballarat, and Cameron was with the Rebels. Come home* to the Bulldogs JC!

*makes more sense than Geelong being home. For the reasonable people like General Giant out there I’m just taking the piss

Naughton and Cameron would be a deadly combo.

Doubt he leaves but if he does come to Victoria what clubs fit the bill

Saints not a big enough name doubt he goes there

North him and brown would be deadly but they wouldn’t have enough weapons to win a flag

Cats makes sense but most of there best players are getting on so would be tough

Hawks even with Cameron don’t think they have enough pieces to get the job done

Melbourne youngish list bit vanilla Cameron would help they have other issues to address though

Dogs I could see this being a pretty good fit naughton and Cameron would be a good duo probably one of best team picks if he was to come to Victoria

Essendon don’t really see the point don’t think they’re good enough to win a flag

Carlton depends how much you believe in there kids would probably have to trade one of McKay or Charlie though

Pies think this is the most likely option if he comes to Victoria pies been close to a flag and Cameron would be the missing piece you’d think

Richmond obviously I’d love him here and he’d make us a better side I know we should have money with rance retiring but if it’s enough for Cameron who knows would be a great replacement for jack though oppo melts would also make it better. Still not very likely

Far as I see it he stays at gws or probably ends up at Collingwood or the dogs

Other intriguing options would be Brisbane or west coast

All good mate.

As I said he loves it up here. Can see him at the Swans before anywhere else, lines up with Buddy possibly going.

Besides the Giants of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North him and brown would be deadly but they wouldn’t have enough weapons to win a flag

Cats makes sense but most of there best players are getting on so would be tough

Melbourne youngish list bit vanilla Cameron would help they have other issues to address though

Dogs I could see this being a pretty good fit naughton and Cameron would be a good duo probably one of best team picks if he was to come to Victoria

Essendon don’t really see the point don’t think they’re good enough to win a flag

Carlton depends how much you believe in there kids would probably have to trade one of McKay or Charlie though

Pies think this is the most likely option if he comes to Victoria pies been close to a flag and Cameron would be the missing piece you’d think

Richmond obviously I’d love him here and he’d make us a better side I know we should have money with rance retiring but if it’s enough for Cameron who knows would be a great replacement for jack though oppo melts would also make it better. Still not very likely

I think Essendon is a good fit. They are in desperate need of a quality forward, and have a midfield capable of delivering it into Cameron. If he were to leave GWS, he would be silly not to at least consider Essendon IMO.

I guess he's a certainty for the Cats then.

note he edited in the Rebels reference later, trying to one up me because I referred to them by their current name and not North Ballarat.

You’d reckon he’d have played for Geelong Falcons if he was a Geelong boy.

He’s a Geelong boy so I could see a pull to go back there and be the Hawkins replacement

He’s got the best midfield in the country right now, delivering him the ball.

But if he really wants to leave, the most sensible thing to do would be to move to the Northern North Ballarat Rebels, aka the Brisbane Lions.

Dogs just paid a lot for Bruce. If they get Cameron Naughton would return to defense

To the nuffy Man of Clay

Cameron is from Dartmoor in Victoria. 3 hours from Geelong. Nowhere near SA

And his under 18 club was north Ballarat rebels Aka greater western Victoria rebels now

Please educate yourself
Just building on this Darmoor is a half an hour drive from Mt Gambier which is then an hour flight into Adelaide. From his home town he could get to Adelaide in less time then he could to Geelong.

I think Cameron is the difference between us being a mid-table meandering team and top 4 material
Said the same of Lynch
And the situation is dire if Daniher leaves.

We're too low scoring for the brand of footy we're trying to play. If we're going to play fast attacking football and concede we aren't a stoppage dominant team, we can't be scoring sub 90 pts on a regular basis.

Need a pure forward who marks on a lead and can convert.

I think Essendon is a good fit. They are in desperate need of a quality forward, and have a midfield capable of delivering it into Cameron. If he were to leave GWS, he would be silly not to at least consider Essendon IMO.

I think he would be great for Melbourne. Demons have elite onballers to get the ball to him quickly. Good fit. McDonald/Cameron combo would kill it.

I cant see any discussion where we wouldnt match. Current coleman and one of the stars of the competition.

Though still think he out of all the out of contract players (or contracted) will re-sign.

sooner or later one would think someone will match ..no one has yet. When a club lets it be known that they will match. a deal is worked out before hand so no official offer happens ..like with Danger. If the best comp is band1 which is after GWS R1 pick..it might be in the 20's this year. Surely a deal involving a couple of R1's would be more appealing, even 1 and an R2 has more appeal. Its all irrelevant really I think Cameron will stay.

For mine I think RFA will eventually go, its discriminatory. Unless you are a player who was aligned thru Father Son or academies , then you were told where to go and had no choice in it... after 8 years I think its more than fair to be able to have your own unrestricted choice on where you wish to live and play

If they reduce it to 6 years ... that could change for a few players.

Back