MRP / Trib. Jeremy Cameron sent to tribunal - Harris Andrews incident - read Mod announcement at post #67

Remove this Banner Ad

Smartest Brain

Premiership Player
Jun 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Off to deliberate; a bit quicker than I actually expected.
tenor.gif

Danny88

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
3/4 weeks is not reasonable at all, the player he creamed could be out for that long, as well as missing the whole game on Saturday and ending up in hospital. Should really be suspended for 10, but will end up with 6-8. I'm afraid that acts like that on the football field are unacceptable.
You are aware Cameron was given a free kick for a push in the back which was over ridden after the high contact right?

Have some context before you speak

You are aware Cameron was given a free kick for a push in the back which was over ridden after the high contact right?

Have some context before you speak

That just shows the ump was terrible. Having watched the replay plenty of times now, Gardiner had his hand on Cameron but if he was pushing Cameron would have been turned side on as he leaped, as Gardiner had his hand on Cameron's side.

Smartest Brain

Premiership Player
Jun 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
That just shows the ump was terrible. Having watched the replay plenty of times now, Gardiner had his hand on Cameron but if he was pushing Cameron would have been turned side on as he leaped, as Gardiner had his hand on Cameron's side.
Yeah not necessarily. The push was slight obviously, but it was there. Cameron was going there to spoil the ball and be hard at the contest. In the end he could have actually marked it if Andrews didn't spoil. Kind of strange that Cameron didn't think he could mark it when he jumped when the ball is literally falling into his lap, shows bad ball judgement on his part I think, either that or he thought Andrews was 100% going to spoil it.

Danny88

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
The ump testified to it at the tribunal

The ump testified to it at the tribunal
I'm aware of that, as I am also reading the updates. I'm sure he paid the free kick as he testified. It would've been a crap free kick.

Smartest Brain

Premiership Player
Jun 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
I'm aware of that, as I am also reading the updates. I'm sure he paid the free kick as he testified. It would've been a crap free kick.
Indeed. With the speed Cameron was already going whatever the push was, was slight. Obviously umpires see a hand on the back and often pay free kicks but ideally you should have to see some force from it too.

Smartest Brain

Premiership Player
Jun 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Main board is totally melting hoping for a lifetime ban on Cameron. So sad how uneducated the average fans are to not see Cameron was clearly going for the spoil until the last moment.

Smartest Brain

Premiership Player
Jun 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Main board is no better than the bay.

Have enjoyed playing on the Bay today.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Weird mix of general hate of GWS and maybe something to do with Cameron in particular. I see repeated posts of people talking about Cameron hunting with guns, is that maybe why some people do not like him even more? Because he is from a farm and uses guns? Totally ridiculous.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Weird mix of general hate of GWS and maybe something to do with Cameron in particular. I see repeated posts of people talking about Cameron hunting with guns, is that maybe why some people do not like him even more? Because he is from a farm and uses guns? Totally ridiculous.
Avid hunter and some people arent fans of that sort.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back