MRP / Trib. Jeremy Cameron sent to tribunal - Harris Andrews incident - read Mod announcement at post #67

Remove this Banner Ad

a few seconds ago
Jeremy Cameron has been suspended for FIVE weeks.
WsNgFf.gif

5 weeks. Was thinking it would be 4.

Could be worse. Especially with the Intentional sentence.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The moment it was guilty of intentional I expected it to be six. A bit surprised with five. I wonder if it was an indicator of "look, it could be worse if there's an appeal".

Hoped for a bit less and not sold it was intentional. It is what it is though and I've got no major bitch. As Captain Phil said, what happened just cant happen and he'll have to serve weeks.

So taking shots at someone getting it wrong.

But you "had a crack" lol fmd.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Looked like a 5-6 weeker. I thought with the hype he would get 6. No way was he getting 2-3. 5 weeks is not a bad result for GWS considering the damage done to Andrews.

The moment it was guilty of intentional I expected it to be six. A bit surprised with five. I wonder if it was an indicator of "look, it could be worse if there's an appeal".
Think you might be reading a bit much into it. More likely there was disagreement and it was a compromise.

not sold it was intentional

I think the tribunal's system isn't that the high contact is necessarily intentional, but that the contact was intentional - which Jeremy had already admitted in his post-match interview.

Think you might be reading a bit much into it. More likely there was disagreement and it was a compromise.

Purely speculation. It's just a bit odd to rule someone guilty and then split the difference on the suggested penalties. Usually they take the AFL's recommendation once found huilty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think intentional is a wrong call, but even given reckless/careless Five seems about right given the injury caused.

I think the tribunal's system isn't that the high contact is necessarily intentional, but that the contact was intentional - which Jeremy had already admitted in his post-match interview.

How many collisions in the AFL are premeditated and intentional? Nearly all of them. Doesn't mean Cameron wanted to connect on Andrews jaw.

I dont get intentional contact is illegal anyway. But what happened was.

You are aware Cameron was given a free kick for a push in the back which was over ridden after the high contact right?

Have some context before you speak
You are aware that Harris Andrews has been in hospital with bleeding from the brain from an intentional elbow in the head?
Have some context before you speak.

You are aware that Harris Andrews has been in hospital with bleeding from the brain from an elbow in the head that wasn't necessary?
You do know there are kids starving while you eat your dinner every night, have some context before you survive.

You are aware that Harris Andrews has been in hospital with bleeding from the brain from an intentional elbow in the head?
You're a known troll with history on this board. Why haven't you answered my question if you came for sensible discussion?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back