List Mgmt. Jeremy Cameron traded to Geelong

What will happen with Cameron?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Noosa is way better. How is the beach at Byron? Is any of it left? I'm heading there today. But only cos I have free accommodation and Noosa was booked out.

The beach lost a heap of sand just as I left, so I'm not sure what it's like now.

Take the walk along the coastline from town, down the hill to the cafe, then walk up the hill to the lighthouse.

A scenic walk, and more energetic.

Disagree. He wanted to, and needed to, distinguish himself from his father to create his own football life. Most would say that he succeeded in the no 29 and 4.
Maybe, but JC can still have #5?
And GAJ would have performed ok in any number, including 5

JC doesnt have the sufficient x factor. Varcoe and cocky did. JC doesnt. JC would fit better with a number 4 or 26.
why would you even suggest he get #26. I get him not getting the #5. point taken there.

But why even introduce 26 as an option.

GO Catters

JC doesnt have the sufficient x factor. Varcoe and cocky did. JC doesnt. JC would fit better with a number 4 or 26.
Is 26 a typo?

what about CHF?
16 Johnathan Brown,Warren Tredrea and Billy.

16 Johnathan Brown,Warren Tredrea and Billy.
good thing it's not available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since what number Cameron will don seems to be of interest, let's look at the available numbers:

4, 5, 7, 9, 13, 21, 33, 34

Maybe he wears #9 next year - seems to be a favourite with recent trade week recruits

Since what number Cameron will don seems to be of interest, let's look at the available numbers:

Maybe he wears #9 next year - seems to be a favourite with recent trade week recruits

Having a key forward wearing the #21 sounds nice, although if he makes a brilliant lead and takes a mark on the 50 I might get caught cheering MOOOOOONNNSSS! as a force of habit :sweatsmile:

4 - Shaun Higgins (his number at North)
5 - Jeremy Cameron
7 - Isaac Smith
13 or 36 - Paul Tsapatolis (his numbers for VIC and AUS bball)

9, 21, 33, 34 - left over

What about pragmatism?
Who are widely regarded as our top 3 best ever players?
1.GAS #5
2.Polly Farmer #5
3.GAS #29, then # 4
Who are our top 3 recruits from other teams?
1. Danger #32
2. Ottens #6 iirc
3. JC -5 is completely befitting

What about pragmatism?
1.GAS #5
2.Polly Farmer #5
3.GAS #29, then # 4
1. Danger #32
2. Ottens #6 iirc

With our recruits, are you meaning their number at their original team or at Geelong?

When at Adelaide, Dangerfield wore #19 in his first season, then #32 and now wears #35 at Geelong

Ottens was #5 at Richmond and #6 at Geelong

Cameron wore #18 at GWS

What about pragmatism?
1.GAS #5
2.Polly Farmer #5
3.GAS #29, then # 4
1. Danger #32
2. Ottens #6 iirc

Tom Harley and Cameron Mooney would both have to be in that discussion as well. And of course Gary Ablett could be #1 in both categories.

Ottens was our number one ruckmen in three premiership teams. Still takes some beating.

Back