List Mgmt. Jeremy Cameron traded to Geelong

What will happen with Cameron?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If he is this good barely training during the week i reckon hes got a whole another level he can go up to once he can train consistently 🙂
An absolute gun - if only we could have had him at our club from the start.. ******* GWS.. Keeping Jezza fit is extremely important for our flag chances.

I'd agree, but did we ever see all 3 at their prime at the same time?
When GAS moved to full forward permanently Stoneham AND Brownless were well below their best.
Arguement is there though, and for me it probably comes down to simply GAS being the GOAT. He's Cameron AND Hawkins with a little bit of Smith to go along with it.

I think between 89 and Stoneham getting injured there were times that they all combined well but I agree it wasn’t regular.

I think between 89 and Stoneham getting injured there were times that they all combined well but I agree it wasn’t regular.
When Gaz was a permanent forward there wasn't much room for anyone else. It felt like Billy was playing in the third row of the stands some days so he wouldn't get in Gazza's way.

We've needed a quality second tall since Podsiadly, and that was some time ago, Jeremy is so much more the complete package than Pods was, with respect to the Pods who was a bit of a journeyman made good.

We've needed a quality second tall since Podsiadly, and that was some time ago, Jeremy is so much more the complete package than Pods was, with respect to the Pods who was a bit of a journeyman made good.

It works because both players are selfless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that goes for any team, like Richmond's two talls. The thing l like with Cameron is he's so good off the ground and his awareness is top notch.

I wouldn't put the Tiger's in the same category. Yes they have won flags but it's off the back of Dusty moreso the Roo/Lynch being a lethal combo.

Ablett snr, Brownles and Stoneham may think otherwise

Stoneham and Brownless in 91 when GA retired , I think it was the best both looked. When Brownless played beside GA , I dont think he got the credit or the supply ... some of the bags he kicked ..yet we see Brownless as a buffoon. Kicked 8 and 9 in a final and 11 against an ordinary side H&A

I wonder if they could have made the Ablett Lindner thing work better who knows. Lindner kicked 58 goals in 87 when GA Sr kicked 53.

WE had no problem with goal kickers back then... we just didn't have our D nailed down.

Last edited:
Stoneham and Brownless in 91 when GA retired , I think it was the best both looked. When Brownless played beside GA , I dont think he got the credit or the supply ... some of the bags he kicked ..yet we see Brownless as a buffoon. Kicked 8 and 9 in a final and 11 against an ordinary side H&A

I wonder if they could have made the Ablett Lindner thing work better who knows. Lindner kicked 58 goals in 87 when GA Sr kicked 53.

WE had no problem with goal kickers back then... we just didn't have our D nailed down.

We just needed a decent CHB and full back. O'Reilly was the most likely in this period but left prematurely.

Im not laughing at your post I'm laughing at the fact that we also got two 2nd round picks with Jezza
after calculating draft point shenanigans the equivalency of the picks given and received works out to be around Pick 5 straight up for Cameron. An absoloute steal

Back