List Mgmt. Jeremy Cameron traded to Geelong

What will happen with Cameron?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Since my saints did a Geelong (sh*t the bed in finals and shoot themselves in the foot to lose to a lesser team) I'm back on the AFL bandwagon.
I cannot ******* wait to see these 2 spearhead our attack this coming season, I just hope the coaches adopt a more attacking, faster movement game plan to suit our potent forward options.
at last you Saints got that far... but yeah.. its gonna be long road back ..no Brees and Cap hell in MArdi Gras territory.

GO Catters

Hey Guys!

Just posted a Jeremy Cameron Highlights video to get you all excited for 2021.

Enjoy.

Since my saints did a Geelong (sh*t the bed in finals and shoot themselves in the foot to lose to a lesser team) I'm back on the AFL bandwagon.
I cannot ******* wait to see these 2 spearhead our attack this coming season, I just hope the coaches adopt a more attacking, faster movement game plan to suit our potent forward options.

That adoption is key, in conjunction with an improvement in our accuracy by hand and foot, and being much more intelligent with our decision making.

We don't get those improvements and both Hawkins and Cameron will be hamstrung.

Whether we've changed the profile of our 22 enough to overcome the limitations we've suffered through age, an inability to sustain faster ball movement, or cope and perform under pressure obviously remains to be seen.

Hawkins successor.

He’s lost up the ground. His strengths are launching into packs close to goal. He either marks it with superior athleticism or he breaks it open with his strength.

Hawkins is 32. The partnership of Cameron + Sav is something good to look forward to

Im not sure his Hawkns successor but Id agree that is his best chance for afll success. He does not have the smarts to be anything more than marks and kick.,.its whya i have been and advcate..ihm spend hours to get his kicking better. With little in play smarts he need to be a killer convertor

This Jeremy Cameron... Is he the Harry Taylor replacement?

Already at home...

Not to take this off track, but guessing on the right is Billy's youngest son Max - anyone know anything about him in regards to football prospects?

Hey Guys!

Just posted a Jeremy Cameron Highlights video to get you all excited for 2021.

Enjoy.

Don't need to watch highlights With J Hunt then Stevie J and Simpson GWS was like a second side as i watched them every week....i would like to see him go back to hitting the packs hard for marks, he stopped that when he got suspended smashing someone when he was a bit late for the mark

I still think that even with Cameron and Hawkins in the same forward line the weakness will be the lack of quality small forwards.

I still think that even with Cameron and Hawkins in the same forward line the weakness will be the lack of quality small forwards.

astute and true... unless we can make more of ground balls, we will need to create more arial oppitunities. Even danger is more a mark option, if we compare him to Dusty , Danger is a much better much but it was his ground balls that killed us

It might be argued that someone like Greene may have been even more valuable.

I just hope someone like Evans or Tarheny can become that player

Miers and Higgins are a decent start....and I thought Brad Close showed he's up to AFL standard. He'll benefit from another pre season as well.

Hopefully a fully fit Dahlhaus can offer plenty up forward and there's a bit of talk about Evans as well.

Be interesting to see how this group perform in the lead up matches to the season's start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels like we have bigger issues in the midfield as that is where teams get on top and overpower us. Selwood has declined to the point he is barely ahead of a Menegola or Guthrie and those two boys are well renown for falling away when the pressure is turned right up a notch or two.
We desperately need a young gun to emerge to help take the pressure away from Dangerfield and Selwood. Parfitt is still a long way from being elite.
What young gun? We keep giving away all our draft picks.

Miers and Higgins are a decent start....and I thought Brad Close showed he's up to AFL standard. He'll benefit from another pre season as well.

Hopefully a fully fit Dahlhaus can offer plenty up forward and there's a bit of talk about Evans as well.

Be interesting to see how this group perform in the lead up matches to the season's start.
I'm not so convinced,I'll concede Miers if left forward can kick 20plus,Higgins I think plays as a mid not small forward only kicked 4 goals for the season last year from 17 games,Brad Close 2 from 8 games Dahlhaus 7 from 16 games and Atkins 4 from 12 games Evens and Jarvis yet to debut.
Not a lot of goal coming from the small forwards we will again be dependent on our over worked mids getting up and down the ground to defend and kick goals.

Back