Rumour Jeremy Cameron

Remove this Banner Ad

What a bout a threeway with GWS & WCE. Kelly to the WCE, Cameron to Geelong, and a player and a 1st round pick to GWS from the WCE.
Frankly, they could have our first rounder too if we got Cameron. They would want two first rounders and a player I would have thought
Can you imaging Cameron and Hawkins in our forward line?
Put the Rat there too with Ablett, Dahlhaus, Miers with Cocky and Rohan and Atkins as extras
Bring in a FA Jacobs or Ryder and Jack Steven for Abbott or Smith
B: O'Connor Blicavs Tuohy
HB Stewart Kolo Henry
C: Clark Constable Duncan
HF Dahlhaus Hawkins Miers
F: Ablett Ratagolea Cameron
R: Ryder/Jacobs Dangerfield Selwood
I: Rohan Cockatoo Parfitt Menegola
E: Narkle, Guthrie, Kreuger, Fogarty Atkins

Rohan and Cockatoo come on in shifts to run them ragged
You could at times even have Dangerfield, Ablett, Cameron, Hawkins, Cockatoo and Dahlhaus forward. What a force

Last edited:
Frankly, they could have our first rounder too if we got Cameron. They would want two first rounders and a player I would have thought
Can you imaging Cameron and Hawkins in our forward line?
Put the Rat there too with Ablett, Dahlhaus, Miers with Cocky and Rohan and Atkins as extras
Bring in a FA Jacobs or Ryder and Jack Steven for Abbott or Smith
B: O'Connor Blicavs Tuohy
HB Stewart Kolo Henry
C: Clark Constable Duncan
HF Dahlhaus Hawkins Miers
F: Ablett Ratagolea Cameron
R: Ryder/Jacobs Dangerfield Selwood
I: Rohan Cockatoo Parfitt Menegola
E: Narkle, Guthrie, Kreuger, Fogarty Atkins

Rohan and Constable come on in shifts to run them ragged
You could at times even have Dangerfield, Ablett, Cameron, Hawkins, Cockatoo and Dahlhaus forward. What a force
I think with Lyon now out of Freo that has become a possibility for Tim now because Ross was one reason he wouldn't go there. WE might get two first round picks off them.

I think with Lyon now out of Freo that has become a possibility for Tim now because Ross was one reason he wouldn't go there. WE might get two first round picks off them.

Agree. Id on trade them for Cameron but i doubt GWS let him go.

Agree. Id on trade them for Cameron but i doubt GWS let him go.

Are we failing in the games we have lost because we don't have a quality forward? Having Cameron hasn't hep GWS who recently have been playing like kicked dog with a flat ball..

If we are going to trade such good picks like we would get off Freo ... there is only one trade id sign off on... he would solve of our forward transition and who knows maybe down the track ruck as well ..he is tall enough. Gold Coast probably would not deal but he would be my pick. StKilda board seem super confident about him joinging his brother ..make little sense to me ..we will have to see I guess

And as you say .. GWS are probably getting quite pressured now.. Cameron will see Ross Lyon without a job .. to me this parallels West Coast before Malthouse went there... I cant see tehm trying to be proactive ..Id say they need to keep everyone for next year to really make a run at it before their list really starts to drain.

Are we failing in the games we have lost because we don't have a quality forward? Having Cameron hasn't hep GWS who recently have been playing like kicked dog with a flat ball..

If we are going to trade such good picks like we would get off Freo ... there is only one trade id sign off on... he would solve of our forward transition and who knows maybe down the track ruck as well ..he is tall enough. Gold Coast probably would not deal but he would be my pick. StKilda board seem super confident about him joinging his brother ..make little sense to me ..we will have to see I guess

And as you say .. GWS are probably getting quite pressured now.. Cameron will see Ross Lyon without a job .. to me this parallels West Coast before Malthouse went there... I cant see tehm trying to be proactive ..Id say they need to keep everyone for next year to really make a run at it before their list really starts to drain.
We don't have mids that can kick into the 50m with any ability. Duncan. maybe. Danger, just no. Same with Kelly. When Ablett pumps them in, its like "Oh, I remember that stuff." Remember SJ's I50 passing?

We don't have mids that can kick into the 50m with any ability. Duncan. maybe. Danger, just no. Same with Kelly. When Ablett pumps them in, its like "Oh, I remember that stuff." Remember SJ's I50 passing?

I think our mids all have issues ... its why we have to continue to add them. I upbeat that we will get at least one from last years lot ..but as yet.. , I agree that I dont see someone with a Jarman like ability to hit forwards.. The thing about SJ's kicking was he was willing to actually go for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back