Jeremy Cameron

Remove this Banner Ad

My brother lives there. Have been there enough to get a feel for the place. I would hate it and personally can't fathom how people travel the amount they do to get to work (or alternatively pay a fortune to live where they do). Weather sucks a fat one as well. Almost as hot as Adelaide, but alot more humid. I got mild heat stroke in October/ November once in about 33 degree heat and hurled in the Sydney Airport toilets a few hours later. It's not a particular potting of GWS, I am more potting the Vic players that want to come home after 18 months. The reality is those players need something to keep them at a club. Either constant success (and even that hasn't worked for GWS), a sh*t load of money, or something they can't get in Melbourne. Sydney doesn't offer that. Places like Brisbane and Adelaide do.

yes its a shame that the only way to relieve oneself from the oppressive summer weather is to take a dip in one of the 39 surf beaches and 100+ harbour beaches.

It may surprise you to know this but people who permanently move to Sydney actually handle the weather better than people who have arrived for a weekend on the cans.

yes its a shame that the only way to relieve oneself from the oppressive summer weather is to take a dip in one of the 39 surf beaches and 100+ harbour beaches.

It may surprise you to know this but people who permanently move to Sydney actually handle the weather better than people who have arrived for a weekend on the cans.

Believe it or not, not everyone is a drunken Bogan. I prefer the Brisbane weather in summer tbh. Sydney is the worst of both worlds. How are the beaches out in Western Sydney?

Believe it or not, not everyone is a drunken Bogan. I prefer the Brisbane weather in summer tbh. Sydney is the worst of both worlds. How are the beaches out in Western Sydney?

It's literally 40-50 minutes from the west to get to the beach depending on which one you want to go to. It isn't that difficult.
The gigantic river out that way that's so big it's actually got two different names depending on which end of it you'e standing at also offers relief for those who like to bathe

He's out of contract and would probably want to go to Geelong even without free agency.

Question - if free agency didn't exist, what do you think Geelong would give up in a trade for him?
2 first rounders with a swap of later picks. Pretty much the equivalent of the Beams trade.

It's literally 40-50 minutes from the west to get to the beach depending on which one you want to go to. It isn't that difficult.
The gigantic river out that way that's so big it's actually got two different names depending on which end of it you'e standing at also offers relief for those who like to bathe

Maybe growing up 3 houses off the beach in Adelaide was too kind to me. 50 Minute car trip in 40 degree heat to get some relief is a big no from me.

Maybe growing up 3 houses off the beach in Adelaide was too kind to me. 50 Minute car trip in 40 degree heat to get some relief is a big no from me.

I’m with you here, I live that far from shitty melb beaches. It’s hardly worth it, still occasionally do it with the wife and kids but it ain’t that much fun, for me anyway.

2 first rounders with a swap of later picks. Pretty much the equivalent of the Beams trade.

I think perhaps a better system would be to change compensation. Whatever the neutrally decided points value is, give GWS a pick there. And Geelong lose whatever picks they need to in order to make that up.

The move is still assured, as GWS can't stop it. But it's not a total freebie.

Jeremy Cameron IS one of the best forwards of the game but he plays like he doesn't care

Those on the PAFC threads will know how frustrated I get with certain port players (ie motlop). I feel 90% of supporters don't expect the entire 22 to play like Gary Ablett Snr, but there is the expectation that players give 100% for the club and play to their potential.

Jeremy is much better than what we are seeing.

Solution: send him to Port please

Just out of curiosity, why is it always Richmond and Tom Lynch that cop brunt of a highly performing team picking up a big gun from a minnow, and not Melbourne and Steven May?

When the Tigers got Lynch and Melbourne got May, his co-captain at the Suns, both teams had just been soundly belted in preliminary finals. They were simply doing what everybody in the media (and many here in BigFooty) were pointing the finger and suggesting was required to take that next step.

Possibly a rhetorical question, but why do these many critics have a blind spot for Melbourne?
Because Melbourne are not a "highly performing" team and we paid massive overs (a Top 10 pick) for May's services?

Christ, you cooked that one.
"Melbourne are not a high performing team"

"We paid massive overs (a Top 10 pick) for May's services"

Who cooked it again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Melbourne are not a high performing team"

"We paid massive overs (a Top 10 pick) for May's services"

Who cooked it again?
Haha i have no idea what the context of this is but I love Stevie May and when I grow up I want to * him and bear his children 🥰😍🥰😍🥰

Jeremy Cameron IS one of the best forwards of the game but he plays like he doesn't care

Those on the PAFC threads will know how frustrated I get with certain port players (ie motlop). I feel 90% of supporters don't expect the entire 22 to play like Gary Ablett Snr, but there is the expectation that players give 100% for the club and play to their potential.

Jeremy is much better than what we are seeing.

Solution: send him to Port please

He'd be better suited to a previous era. Training and rehab are not his forte. Can't really be like that nowadays.

29 at the start of next year.
Dodgy hammies.
Frontrunner who plays well against poor teams. Did nothing against the Tigers in either the 2019 GF or 2017 Prelim.
Long and expensive contract when they have no A-grade young players to feed him the ball.
Not a key forward, more a flanker.
Cant stand him.

They already had Josh Jenkins on the list who would have given them similar output. Had to throw away 3 top 20 picks on Cameron instead

29 at the start of next year.
Dodgy hammies.
Frontrunner who plays well against poor teams. Did nothing against the Tigers in either the 2019 GF or 2017 Prelim.
Long and expensive contract when they have no A-grade young players to feed him the ball.
Not a key forward, more a flanker.
Cant stand him.

He doesn’t mind a cheap shot either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back